Redwall RP

Started by RazorClaw, March 03, 2003, 06:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Rules:

No invincibility
Everyone has to be a character featured at least once in the Redwall book series (mythical creatures aren't allowed)
Weapon has to be featured in Redwall
NO MODDING let other people say what they want to say, and do what they want to do.
Any battles are not to be made by one Role-player, everyone in the battle has to have a post
Is not a Battling RP, it might simply be an adventure. This is really a cool aspect of the RP, because the people participating get to make the storyline.

Abby The Rat

You got the term Modding and Autoing mixed..

Modding is like magic powers and stuff
Autoing is Doing something for someone without giving them a chance.

(Just like to sometimes point things out.)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Beem

umm by a character mentioned in at least one book, do you mean species?  or must we be a character such as kilconey?   can we make up a character just as long as it is a redwallish creature, ie. wolf, fox, rat, mouse, and so on?

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Menatus

Beem

k, now my second question,  is there a central main location, a place where most of the beasts gravitate to?  liek in some rp places it is a tavern.

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

RazorClaw

You can be anywhere at the beggining, but I willprobably set up a place to meet, like Ad did so well......

Character
RazorClaw
Badger
Carries a double-headed batleaxe and provisions
Is a good guy, does not want to conquer the northlands, ect.

Beem

okay,

name: Drusk.Frenwick

species: wolf

fur: auburn in color flecked with gold almond nose eyes are a russet gold

weapons: carries twin tai chi broad swords strapped like an X on his back,
in his belt he carries a dirk and twin sai's. a small cross bow stapped to his wrist and always loaded.

Wears: oriental style cloathing, embroidered red vest, not closed in front and has a gap between its bottom and his pants.  Baggy black pants.

Build: average build, is more fast than muscular, but can still hold quite a bit.

RazorClaw

We need more people...... Anyhoo, We have:
Ninja Wolf dude
RazorClaw the badger

Abby The Rat

And me, hold on, let me copy my character from the other post...

Ad Bio:

Species: Rat (Searat, the large kind)
Short Description: Is a reknown Knight of the Forest Star, he wear just simple clothing and is of a handsome face, which is just unknown for a rat to be.
Weapons: Double-Edge Longsword

RazorClaw

OK.......

He stood, watching, on a hill. Hills were rare around the West, as were trees. There was a mountain nearby, which was his only source of food and water. Sitting next to him, with a sling,was a young male badger, with a grey stripe, rather than white. "Some day, Graystripe," RazorClaw said to the dibbun. "Someone will come across the plains, and then we will have friends." "But, what about Grandpa Striper? When is he going to come back?" RazorClaw took a deep breath, and said "I- I don't think that he'll be coming back. He's- he's on a long trip." Looking forlornly out, RazorClaw wondered what kind of trips his father was having in the Dark Forest.

Beem

*standing on the tall cliff like edge, near the top of a great moutnain he stares about,  rustic gold eyes roving the land side for his next destination.  That is how he lives his life, finding one place to reach, then another.  Always keeps moving, not sure what he is looking for, but he hasn't found it yet.  Behind him a smokless fire flickers out of existance.*
hmmm... where do we go next...
*seeing a tall pine tree off in the distance, on a hill top he grins.*
looks like fun.
*starts climbing down the cliff, jumping from crag to crag and swinging on rock ledges, it doesn't take him long to make the decent.*

Deathclaw

My guy:

Bloodfur Darktail

Conqueror owning the western shores in a mountain fortress.

Darktail is a might mountain hare with loyal fighting hares, squirrel archers (Archery Regiment), shrews (Security Division, Cooking Squadron, and Naval Capabilities Unit, also known as NCU), badgers, otters, and may other assorted soldiers, fighting to uphold good.

Weapons in horde: Swords, dirks (other assorted blades), spears, javelins, slings, bows/longbows, cutlasses, slings, etc...

Darktail carries two scimitars, is skilled with a longbow as well as bow, sling, has a great battle javelin, and his bigger than any other hare, as well as stronger. A healer also is in the army, with a loyal guard to spend all day guarding the levels of the mountain. Wessima the eagle is another asset, as well as two owls, some moles, and another osprey other than Wessima.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

General Austin

Ayr, a Harvestmouse

Short Blue Tunic, and a medium sized staff. House was burnt down by randomized evil vermin. At this moment running towards the large mountain Razorclaw called home, desperate for any kind of shade or shelter to sleep in for the night.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Abby The Rat

The rat sitting just behind RazorClaw, behind the tree. Sighing out alond about Striper, He was a good friend, old when he met him.

Striper has not only taught RazorClaw, but him as well. All his young memory or his young happy memory were of RazorClaw and Striper.

Looking out he could see the moon setting behind the mountian.

"Yes Razor, he is on a long trip"

How did a rat becames to be a Knight was only know to him, Striper, RazorClaw and The Eagle know as Agle Eagle.

"The sun will be coming soon"

RazorClaw

RazorClaw then saw Agle. "Did you see anyone or find anything?" he inquired "Kree! Thayre bee a vishus band ov vurman attackin' a pour li'le mowse. Burnin' 'is hoose, they bee." RazorClaw asked "How far away is this?" "It bee a gud doys mawrch form 'ere. Kree! Them vumans bee burnin' 'is house, thurr. Oi wuddn't want to bee that li'le moose when them vurmans catchers 'im." "We had better help him." RazorClaw jumped atop the eagle "Are you coming?" he asked Ad...........