*murders Lazer103 MILWAUKEE*

Started by Angst Vulpine, June 26, 2004, 10:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angst Vulpine

I'm listening the radio right now. Lazer103, Milwaukee's rock station. They  played Nirvana's "Heart Shaped Box" a few songs back. Then they played Kidd Rock's new song, something corny like "Me" or something. It was country-ish! Not even BARELY rocky. And not one pi of what "Heart Shaped Box" is. GAGAGAGGAGA!!! That was like a punch in th' ear. There needs to be some sort of law that Nirvana and Kidd Rock aren't allowed in the same play list. 0_x
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Neobaron

I agree

---

*raises glass*

Prost!
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Nohcnonk

I have a laaaazzzerrrrr! *zaps people*

Arguia Zsah

lettuce drink rum!!! way hey!!!!! woooooo!!! rock poeople to the beat!!! a 1 2 3 4 5 6  stamp a 1 2 3 4 5 6 clap clap clap a 1 2 3 4 5 6 stomp it! a 1 2 3 4 5 6 yeah!!!!! you is a catching this new tune???? yeah man letsa rock it!!!!

wayyyyy!!!!?!!!

totally like soooooo dudey!!! you a rocking this like soooooo man? way!!!!