I am newb {looking for mentor}

Started by Preußen, August 11, 2011, 08:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Preußen

Currently only playing turbo right now as reg is a bit too slow for my liking.

Daryn has taught me basic strategies, but I would like to expand my 'playing field' a bit more. So, yeah. The title  says it all.

Oh, and by the way, if you don't want to copy and paste my name all the time, Preuzzen would work. And if you haven't noticed before, I am Preußen n turbo.`

Firetooth

I'm happy to help.  :) What do you want to learn, specifically? This round you can only really explore indying, farming and cashing. If you want me to teach you, mail me ingame for details, will probably be easier. I'm Firetooth in turbo.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Preußen

Thank you. I've just PM'ed you.

On another note, what does 'locking' mean?

Firetooth

"Locking" means holding a large amount of land on a good defense in terms of troops and leaders, but this round leaders (obviously) aren't needed to lock.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Preußen

Ah. Thanks.

Reading up the game guide for the first time now, lol.

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Firetooth

Quote from: Preußen on August 11, 2011, 02:03:04 PM
Ah. Thanks.

Reading up the game guide for the first time now, lol.
Nice. Just remember some information in it is out of date and it is aimed more at really new players then players trying to develop strategies that work. ;)

Preußen

Quote from: Rakefur on August 11, 2011, 02:03:50 PM
Hey what up. I'm Rakefur.

Hi Rakefur!

@Firetooth: All right. I'm just going to get the mechanics down.