Most Likely to be put in an Asylum

Started by Aqualis, September 01, 2004, 12:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Sorry, I skipped a line when reading my list. The next one is Most Likely to Travel the World. The week after that is Most Likely to Fall in a Puddle. So you are spared for one more week Razorclaw.

Arrepentido, yo me salt? una l?nea al leer mi lista. El luego uno es Muy Probable de Viajar el Mundo. La semana despu?s que eso es Muy Probable de Caer en un Charco. As? que usted es reservado para uno m?s semana Razorclaw.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

Hehe, you wish... *falls in a puddle*

RazorClaw

Thanks a lot, Aqualis... Actually, as my life's ambition is to be a professional hockey player, I would be likely to travel the world, going to olypmics, world cups, international tournament of all sorts! Ashyra will win that one, though, because her life's ambition is to fly around in a zeppelin. Why do you repeat yoursefl in spanish? Grammar's a bit shaky, though, as you actually said this, "Sorry, I skipped a line while reading my list. Soon one is Very Probable to travel the World. The week after that is Very Probable To fall in a Pool. So you are reserved for one more Razorclaw week." Hehe. Spiacente, Ho saltato una linea mentre leggevo la mia lista. Presto uno e molto probabile da viaggiare il mondo. La settimana dopo che e molto probabile da cadere in uno stagno. Cosi siete riservati per una nuova settimana di RazorClaw. Mama Mia!

Aqualis

I was bored. I used a translator. Looks like you did to. To get the Italian. http://www.freetranslation.com ?

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Oh... Guess that would have been easier to use a translator... But hey! It gets off a bit of the rust from my Spanish/Italian classes last year, I had to think a bit to come up with the stuff... Next time I'll use a translator. Who's smarter: He who knows many languages, or he who doesn't waste the time and uses the translator?  :D  

Aqualis

I'd go with he who knows many languages. I'm taking Spanish this year. I start next week.

~the mighta awualis

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawI still can't believe I have not yet accumulated any votes... Guess I'll go back to being serious, like Veranor... He's even somewhat serious (if sadistic) when making humorous remarks...
What you say

+1
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Haha. Note that people yell at me more now that I'm sarcatic, but it's okay...

Aqualis

I suppose I'll end this early since no one is voting. Future polls will not last as long.

Winner :: Julie

Celebrate.

The link will be PMed to you.

New poll up soon.

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Yay! Soon! Soon! Hurry up already!