Last Word

Started by Peace Alliance, April 18, 2004, 03:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Isn't this technically, by law, a furry site?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

We aren't really. Our characters are anthropomorphic animals but we don't focus on that.

Also windy pretty much every furry site is bad. FA just has terrible mods, content is bad (depending. I follow some lovely people.), there's so much drama. AND the owner just sold it to IMVU.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

Redwall is about animals who act human
Furries are people who pretend to be animals(ish?)

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

That image doesn't work.

Also it took FA mods 3 months to respond to me reporting another user and that made me mad as hell. It shouldn't take them 3 months.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I get cosplay...I don't get Furry.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Wordsarecool

You're different then them, Max

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on May 30, 2015, 09:31:16 PM
I get cosplay...I don't get Furry.

It's like cosplaying your OC? Idk there's a lot of hard work that goes into those costumes and some of them are really pretty. People have a lot of fun. My friend Abby has one of the fursuits and she absolutely loves it.

Briar

Nah, I just like some of the costumes that come out of it. There are some pretty hardcore people out there.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Dude yeah. I love going to cons and seeing all the costumes people have.

Wordsarecool

go forget that you were ever strong or free

Wordsarecool

if anybody needs me im just going to go to sleep for a few years or maybe forever haha

Krowdon

Quote from: Wordsarecool on May 31, 2015, 08:50:37 PM
if anybody needs me im just going to go to sleep for a few years or maybe forever haha

Goodnight sweet prince

windhound

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ungatt Trunn II

It's about darn time, isn't it?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

windhound

Yes.  Yes it is.