New forum theme!

Started by Peace Alliance, May 27, 2009, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Well the old one got nuked, and i was sick of it anyway.

Spent a buncha hours on this one. I hope you like it! You can go back to the lighter one if you like.

If you have ANY problems with this one (if there are parts of the forum that are hard to see on your screen or anything like that) just let me know!

Mr.Grimm

Wolf Snare

it just gave me a siezure.

..kidding, I like it. :)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

The Lady Shael

Can't wait till we have a matching in-game theme. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Saladin

*cries* I want my old theme back :'(
Starfish love you

windhound

The -old- old one, or the default white and blue?
You can get teh white and blue back.  Just click Profile up at the top.  Select Look And Layout Prefs and click (change) beside the Current Theme entry

I like the new theme, it purdy
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

Cool!Nice work!
Nice new sig as well peace
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

yes, I like it a lot. that old one had no personality, nothing spoke REDWALL WARLORDS!!!

this does

jolly good job old chap!

edit: the icons to the left that say if there's a new post are kind of boring and stupid. it needs something more RWLy
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Scarwake

I like it very much...minus the new topic/post icon off to the side...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Genevieve

It sucks so much I'm about to watch The View instead. After I change it back to the old one.

But the font is nice.

Marell

Quote from: Genevieve on May 28, 2009, 10:19:27 PM
It sucks so much I'm about to watch The View instead. After I change it back to the old one.
But the font is nice.

LOL.

But hey I like it very much, looks really cool. Good work.

Night Wolf

Its fricken awesome!!!

Ashyra Nightwing

Preferred the old (red) one, at least this one's better than that default one...nice job, Peace. Would have preferred it in a lighter colour though, I'm going to assume you're the one behind the really dark in-game theme too :D

Peace Alliance

The more i design RWL, the lighter it gets. In 10 years you might be able to see what the heck is goin on.