Thats a really big picture
4 (44.4%)
Get rid of it. Now.
4 (44.4%)
OMG!! he is so hot!!!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Peace Alliance

I considered mine too big.

Krowdon

Yeah. Well, I didnt Know it was this big till I looked at it on th forums. then Decided to torture everyone by making them scroll past it everytime i post.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

For those of you who didnt see it, This was my Signature:

Blood Wake

oh, I didn't see that until I said to get rid of it because I thought it was the Twilight one. werewolves = cool, twilight = gay
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

I don't like the new siggy either.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Krowdon

i think the wolf one is cool. Im Trying to figure out a way to cut off that last bit so its not a large advertisement.

Blood Wake

lol, well I liked it before I saw that it was Twilight, so go for it
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

Anyone know I site I can do that on? i tried Photobucket, but apparently it wont edit videos.

Saladin

Krowdon your signature is so addictive. I've just watched it like 50 times.
Starfish love you

Blood Wake

h

Night Wolf

windhound

Geh.  Images in sigs are back, boo.  They make the pages take longer to load

Krowdon, your image isnt a video, its an animated gif
I'll remove the ending -and- make it smaller, holycow a 3.3Mb file

For future reference, GIMP is a free image editor that handles gif's fine

edit - fixed link
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

argh argh argh Krowdon change your sig, it's making my computer kill itself.

..yeah, the smaller one is better.

Also, ew, twilight. :D

Krowdon

Quote from: Saladin on June 01, 2009, 06:41:14 PM
   Krowdon your signature is so addictive. I've just watched it like 50 times.

Ah. Same here :D

and Thank you Windhound! i am eternally Grateful