The Almighty Power of WAR Clan

Started by Sevz, August 19, 2012, 05:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: Sevz on September 11, 2012, 02:24:28 AM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 10, 2012, 04:24:52 PM
Right.
Don't be rude
9.7 hours ago   You find The Hounds of Ulster (#7) attempting to view your army!
I'll give you info since you fail. I've got more cash more loyalty, more food, land, leaders, rats, weasels, stoats, skiffs, networth, market,  attacks, defences, ratio and everything is than you. The only thing you can compete with me on is turncount.
Ruler of Conjuration (#21)
Turns   242 (max 450)
Turns Stored   0 (max 150)
Rank   #2
Workers   477,735
Acres   232,103
Cash   $26,594,796,333
Food   29,162,200,291
Loyalty   214,866,211
Networth   $765,308,019

Location   Mossflower
Race   Marten
Health   100%
Tax Rate   11%
Rats   9,811,873
Weasels   2,577,327
Stoats   4,144,582
Skiffs   1,208,875
Leaders   20,646,540

Just food actually
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Do it again if ya can you caught me after I dropped in net  :D

I left behind some land for you all to play with cos i'm a nice guy didn't wanna spoil things but mark my words soon as my ratio is knocked i'm gonna regrab all the acres in the and build up huge defences
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Sevz

Your Leaders are shamed by your attack on such a weak opponent. Many desert!
Missions: Success
You have embezzled $6,104,087,783 from your enemy's treasury!
...but only partially.
Thanks Volkov. Having fun breaking me? MWOAHHAHAHAHA. I'm winning
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Yes, well, I deliberately did not drop land after my run. Otherwise, you could not have stolen from me. Frankly, it's so easy to break you and I am making so much cash, I was hoping you'd try to steal more, leaving me maxed on 150k acres. But then I doubt you could have stolen from me more than a few times, simply because the massive ratio we gave you when we broke you would have disappeared. How many leaders did you lose doing that, anyway?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death

Sevz

Leaders (?)   25,176,719
Land: 90,524

Even with your improved ratio I could steal if it was worth it. I'd rather poison in spite knowing you'll never be able to poison me back cos i'm heaps good.
You can't break me either. Without Shadow I'd put you down then open attack ops on you to wipe you right out. The only way you'll ever get the better of me is with those dirty suiciding tactics tag teaming me and I'm not clanned so it's unlikely even 22 suicides from shadow then you on ratio will cover the gap of my skills versus yours to open attack ops.
You noticed me getting further and further away?

I'm getting smart mouthed on purpose so do something Lamb of Volkov

Gen. Volkov

QuoteEven with your improved ratio I could steal if it was worth it. I'd rather poison in spite knowing you'll never be able to poison me back cos i'm heaps good.You can't break me either. Without Shadow I'd put you down then open attack ops on you to wipe you right out. The only way you'll ever get the better of me is with those dirty suiciding tactics tag teaming me and I'm not clanned so it's unlikely even 22 suicides from shadow then you on ratio will cover the gap of my skills versus yours to open attack ops. You noticed me getting further and further away?

You're funny. Of course I can break you. It's just more expensive for me than shadow, because Shadow is running stoat and I am running wolf. Stoat has the nice 25% bonus to attack. As for me without shadow, what I think you mean is that if I was against you, Death, Aarak and whoever you still have helping you all by myself, you'd be beating me down to low land. You would not be able to open atk ops on me though, no matter how good you think you are. You'd lose all your leaders in the first few attacks, and then you'd have the same leader total that I do. Even murdering me at 1% wouldn't help you too much, as you'd swiftly lose leaders to the point that you couldn't anymore, and I would not lose all that many leaders. Even if you did though, you'd hurt yourself at least as bad doing it as you hurt me. Also, given that you are receiving far more help than I am, I'm not too impressed with your so-called "skills". If shadow and I had a competent indier, we'd be miles ahead of you, and would have already locked the land. Oh, and as for you getting further away... not really, no. Our nw has been roughly keeping pace with yours. Besides, you're mostly food.

I'm getting smart mouthed on purpose so do something Lamb of Volkov

Was under the impression that I already had done something. Several somethings in fact.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevz

HAHAHA, So clueless
I don't need any help to be up top spot, you say i'm mostly food but you don't understand that I'm packing loyalty and cash so your not catching me at all.
The food net is a gap to create desertions. Light defence just enough to force the breaker to use more than they should and eventually drain out before I spend up on a landlock on top of my foodnet ouch

Yes I can smash you down beyond what you understand how to do. I don't do things the same way as you Volkypoohs. You ain't teaching me anything here btw. I can drop networth any time I want opposed to you who can't jump enough to catch up. This gives me the ability to time my takedowns.
You haven't done anything to damage me so stop giving yourself false impressions.

Maybe from now on I'll reject all offers of aid. WINDY> Please disable my account from receiving any aid. Let me still send out It'd be good to prove a point here

Gen. Volkov

Pretty confident for a guy who's now lost to me, twice, in duels. I'm not impressed Sevah, nor do I buy this "I know more about the game than you do" line of BS you are spouting. If you want to stop your account from receiving aid, go right ahead, it will just make it that much easier for Shadow and I to beat you down.

Sevz

You've never beat me, learn to count and be honest with yourself. Saying you won doesn't make it true. You lost in ways you can't comprehend and that's the sad part.

You were no competition in my honest opinion. Both times YOU took FAR more DAMAGE. The first duel you were so far behind I gave up (You won sympathy not the fight).
This duel you were so far behind I went to vacation letting you catch up while I was busy then you declare that your own victory?
Because you had Shadow suicide me then you murder/poison me to the point I STILL had more than both of you combined?
That's not a win. I came back and smashed you senseless some more. I always know what your doing and where you're at. I never dropped below your net or failed breaking with troops or leaders. My fox stole your wolfs cash without suicides.

Not to mention you disgraced the rules of the bout for 3weeks from the first day of the duel and made excuses when you died. DUDE Why were you in a clan a month after agreeing to 1 on 1? You would of stayed in the clan if you didn't die and I was patient gave you 3 warnings before your whole clan was destroyed. Isn't that game over? You actually died after agreeing to duel? Where is that clan you said we didn't destroy because the technicality that one or two were on protection?
You lost many times by default with your failure to penetrate my defences 3 consecutive runs in a row.

I wouldn't argue if I wasn't right.
Watch your back I'm going to wipe you out for believing your own lies.

Shadow

Ladies and gentlemen: Sevs, who posts the same post all day every day.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

It's the only way to get it through his thick head and I like rubbing it in

Firetooth

[n/a]
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Well, I guess some things never change . . .

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou've never beat me, learn to count and be honest with yourself. Saying you won doesn't make it true. You lost in ways you can't comprehend and that's the sad part.

You were no competition in my honest opinion. Both times YOU took FAR more DAMAGE. The first duel you were so far behind I gave up (You won sympathy not the fight).
This duel you were so far behind I went to vacation letting you catch up while I was busy then you declare that your own victory?
Because you had Shadow suicide me then you murder/poison me to the point I STILL had more than both of you combined?
That's not a win. I came back and smashed you senseless some more. I always know what your doing and where you're at. I never dropped below your net or failed breaking with troops or leaders. My fox stole your wolfs cash without suicides.

Not to mention you disgraced the rules of the bout for 3weeks from the first day of the duel and made excuses when you died. DUDE Why were you in a clan a month after agreeing to 1 on 1? You would of stayed in the clan if you didn't die and I was patient gave you 3 warnings before your whole clan was destroyed. Isn't that game over? You actually died after agreeing to duel? Where is that clan you said we didn't destroy because the technicality that one or two were on protection?
You lost many times by default with your failure to penetrate my defences 3 consecutive runs in a row.

I wouldn't argue if I wasn't right.
Watch your back I'm going to wipe you out for believing your own lies.

Define irony: Lying more times than the person you are accusing of lying has ever lied, in one post.

The fact of the matter is, you lost Sevah. I've explained why multiple times, and despite all your protestations and lie-filled posts to the contrary, it's still true. Get used to it. You lost, to me, twice.