Turbo Round 50 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, September 28, 2011, 09:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakefur

Ouch. Are these going to be put up soon?
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sevah on October 02, 2011, 08:00:34 PM
Firstly, I didn't leech no one's networth in this round.

So sitting on emp the entire round and poaching other peoples cash isn't leeching other people's networth?

Last I recall, the way I took advantage of your clan was by giving a corsair member 150b cash to make net for your clan. Can't remember how much your clan owed exactly

I'm not aware of anybody in Corsair getting money from you, and asking a couple of people in other clans I don't think you actually aided as much as you claim to

Quote from: Sevah on October 01, 2011, 11:25:41 PM
Do you realise that I took the emperor out and robbed it before anyone sacked?

What is that even supposed to mean?

The round before I soloed into massive emperor. Remember Pippin winning with over 10bil networth?

Oh yeah that round that there was no competition . . .

eat your words n00b sharptooth or i'll be making your semi-active time here very painful.

Make my day Sevah

Sevah

Quote from: Sevah on October 01, 2011, 09:25:41 PM
Do you realise that I took the emperor out and robbed it before anyone sacked?

What is that even supposed to mean?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The emperor was untouched. I killed its leaders and robbed $1,000,000,000,000 cash off him. That's a trillion dollars. More cash than you've ever made.
I didn't get help from my clan Woodlander. I did it alone and when the time came I told pippin to sack instead of me poisoning the crops.
I took the bulk of the land and left the scrappy emperor for the rest of the server to ravage while I was on holiday.

Fair call that you insult me for rage deleting because people wouldn't let me make my moves/run turns but don't flame people in the immortz when they win.

It's one thing to be a loser and another to be a sore loser.
The round before was full of players but I absolutely destroyed everyones hopes and dreams in 4days so they quit. It was utter domination. Ask Ryu since he was watching me trying for a counter attack. Also ask him If I sent him a bunch of cash that he utilized to get mad land and put corsair into mostly top ten positions. Where were you? doin nothing but judging people on the forums
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Sharptooh

I'm not going to bother replying here as you seem to have taken it onto the ingame message system for an unknown reason

besides which I doubt the RWL community wanted to hear this arguement much longer

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThe round before was full of players but I absolutely destroyed everyones hopes and dreams in 4days so they quit. It was utter domination.

You did have the advantage of the 3 or 4 players who had dominated the last 3 rounds not playing last round. No leaders probably helped as well.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Every round Sevz plays, regardless of the circumstances, he almost always deserves to win. The time he dedicates, the runs he performs, and the way he uses diplomacy give him an edge over the majority of competitors.

As a personality, he's easy to dislike. As a player, he does what he does very well.

I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

QuoteEvery round Sevz plays, regardless of the circumstances, he almost always deserves to win. The time he dedicates, the runs he performs, and the way he uses diplomacy give him an edge over the majority of competitors.

For the most part, I would agree that when he wins a round he deserves to do so. That is possibly less applicable to the current debate though, since it wasn't exactly a level playing field.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevah

Cheers brothers, always encouraging to hear good feedback from fellow vets. I do what I can to put up a challenge and I reckon I deserved this win more than most. It seems this round there's alot of aid going to the clanned leaderers, Can't be sure if I'll win or not but for now I'm a defensive lizard forcing the masses to scout fresh land.

Soon as there's plenty of land floating I'll change race to charge forward, I haven't had any help so far and I'll reject all offers in order to see if I remain victorious in disadvantaged circumstances.

Quotes Volkov
since it wasn't exactly a level playing field.
~~~
I took that into consideration and I could of easy cleared 10b net. My final networth was the last few days of producing.
For the non leaderer round I solo emped, Pippin helped me with the final break away to save me time which is why he got a massive win. No one tagged along til I called checkmate then all of a sudden everyone was my ally.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI took that into consideration and I could of easy cleared 10b net. My final networth was the last few days of producing.

Eh, I was just saying it would have been a tad more difficult if you had been clanned, and vulnerable to infini-attacks, like everyone else. You wouldn't have been able to keep your leaders at a decent level between runs, for instance.

I can't say anything in regards to the no leader round, as I did not play.

Sevah

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 06, 2011, 11:39:39 PM

Eh, I was just saying it would have been a tad more difficult if you had been clanned, and vulnerable to infini-attacks, like everyone else. You wouldn't have been able to keep your leaders at a decent level between runs, for instance.

I was doing great when I was clanned. I rage deleted cos people onlined me. It's real rude not to let someone make their move. I restarted as an indy to return the favors but the emp spot became available so I got it.

Firetooth

Sevz, keep in mind me and Pip beat Army down a lot, or they would've outnetted you.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevah

I sent off around 750m net in the last hours to army iirc. That's me down them up.

Vargarth

Quote from: Sevah on October 08, 2011, 06:35:58 AM
I sent off around 750m net in the last hours to army iirc. That's me down them up.
We did not receive a penny from you all round. All we received was an enemy with an inflated ego.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Uiblis

Eh...

The inflated ego bit is up for debate, but no, we didn't get anything from you.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Preußen

Quote from: Uiblis on October 08, 2011, 12:29:19 PM
Eh...

The inflated ego bit is up for debate, but no, we didn't get anything from you.

I got a bit last round from him...he was the Emperor, correct?