#342, Scarwake, Stats.

Started by ~>John<~, September 15, 2003, 07:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

Hmm...My post has disapeered...?

I wanted to play, but for some reason, I just get a  stupid error!! Help?
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

General Austin

Our clan leader is still wanting War. John has no position in Loren, and I have very little. We two had not even consulted our leader for the peace terms. Sorry. :(  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

~>John<~

Quote from: Angrod Palant?rJohn, you have no right to make decisions for the whole clan. Sorry Dead eye, I didn't have time to reply to your IG message earlier.
As TJ's threat had a negative impact for the whole clan, I didn't think twice about setting him to War.
However, your bargaining affects only 4 of us, assuming it happens. And is it up to you to say what price we are bought at? I want no compensation for what has been said, I want to make sure he can not do it again.

As clan leader I can make certain decisions for the clan, but I want everyone's input for matters of importance that can affect everyone differently.
I shall create a poll in our clan forum, with two options: Either end war with TJ and he will not hit us again, or keep fighting and rub him out.

John, you're pushing your luck in what you've said. You have made it impossible for me to attack TJ now I know. You also have no power to stop the rest of the clan, unless they see it. I do not want Athel Loren to be known as a clan who goes back on their word.
You're a good player, and I don't want to lose you. But one more step out of line and you don't have a clan to back you up.
#1. I SAID NOTHING COULD BE APPROVED WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL!!!!!

#2. It affects everyone he attacked, and the top 4 minus me. I get nada.

#3. I was attacked more than ANYONE. more than the whole entire clan was too.

#4. I re-joined athel loren, asssuming it was a mistake. I would leave, to respect ur wishes, but it says 72 hours. So boot me, please.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Angrod Palant?r

Quote from: ~>John<~#1. I SAID NOTHING COULD BE APPROVED WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL!!!!!
Just /where/ did you say that?
These make me believe otherwise...

Quoteathel loren.....14 attacks on me, 11 on others, mostly scarcheek, but some others. threatened us, said if we got near him in rank he'd attack us...of course the idiot had only 64thousand leaders at the time and let us espy his 2000 weasels.......heh heh.....we continue until he is fallen or a tribute of.....hmmmm........100 mil food is payed from him to our top 4 players, in payments of 25 million each, in addition to 1 mil of food for every attack he did, payed to that person, thus if he attacked scarcheek 5 times, 5 mil to scarcheek. [this does not include me].

sounds good to me for now.......he can do with a little less food, the glutton....heh heh.

all terms are negotiable, yet if he refuses the tribute, we shall attack.....it would be a good idea for an alliance between loren and blades, after the tribute is paid or he is dead, of course.

QuoteAgreed. He is on now, and if he so much as attacks 1 person, aus has 24 billion money and a whole lot of turns!
That one was in regards to a truce.

Quote#2. It affects everyone he attacked, and the top 4 minus me. I get nada.
I noticed you edited in "minus me" after I made my post. A bit too late for me not to notice.
I will admit it affects everyone he attacked, but not that it will affect them positively. I sure don't want to make a truce until TJ has been payed for his actions, and it seems neither do the majority of the clan, according to the poll.

Quote#3. I was attacked more than ANYONE. more than the whole entire clan was too.
It still doesn't give you the right to make decisions for everyone.

Angrod Palant?r

Quote from: General AustinOur clan leader is still wanting War. John has no position in Loren, and I have very little. We two had not even consulted our leader for the peace terms. Sorry. :(
Don't worry Aus, I'm sorry I got so heated up about it. Please accept my apology. However, the clan seems to have agreed on continuing attacks on TJ. If that means war on all the Blades, then so be it.
There is still a few hours remaining before a final decision is reached, though.

As for John, I'm reconsidering what I said. I didn't have a very good day yesterday, and vented my anger over here. I still feel the same way about what I said about us being a clan and making decisions together, but I did not have to do so harshly. Please forgive me.
If you still want to be in Athel Loren (And I don't blame you if you don't), then stay.

-EDIT- Dead Eye, I was replying to your post and the forum ate it just when I'd almost finished. *Annoyed* Have to wait for later, can't be bothered now.