Turbo Round 23 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, May 28, 2009, 09:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselin Poisonblade

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 28, 2009, 11:23:10 PM
By the way, this next round's Emperor is, i think, the hardest one ever! GOOD LUCK!

I could care less, just glad this round is over. I did not like it one bit.

Firetooth

Now can we leave the pettiness and cheating behind us and work together?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blankshots

Quote from: Firetooth on May 29, 2009, 01:12:11 AM

So you admitt there was code abuse and or straight up cheating?  And yet no punishment to those who commited the cheat?
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Firetooth

Quote from: Blankshots on May 29, 2009, 01:57:07 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on May 29, 2009, 01:12:11 AM

So you admitt there was code abuse and or straight up cheating?  And yet no punishment to those who commited the cheat?
Did you also think I was peace? I'm afraid not, only the avi.
Two people I've tricked! Boy this is slightly amusing for me when I'm bored...yes it's pretty sad. No, that wasn't my intention when I made this my avi, my intention was only to annoy Peace.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

LOL, I told you Guy folks not to count your chickens before they hatched. Congrats to Peace on the win. Probably the best outcome for this round I could think of.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

I missed the whole last week of the game  :'(

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm just upset that I can't use any of these as account names:
۩۝₪№∞☺☻♠♣♥♦

I'm up for a bit of team indy, who's in?

Marell

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 28, 2009, 11:23:10 PM
By the way, this next round's Emperor is, i think, the hardest one ever! GOOD LUCK!

Wow you can say that again...38.7 bil net!
Should be a very interesting round  :)

Blood Wake

Very happy that Peace won! especially since I asked him weeks ago if he would surprise us all by winning without making one attack, and he did it! awesome stuff!

It would have been nice if I was alive near the end, stupid people killing me, I didn't do anything to you...
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blankshots

Quote from: Firetooth on May 29, 2009, 02:22:10 AM

Did you also think I was peace? I'm afraid not, only the avi.

Yup sure did....not surpised I didn't recieve a true answer to the question though.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Juska

Wow, I got 4th? (Technically third) And I haven't used turns since back when I got killed lol, too bad I lost interest.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Obliterator

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on May 29, 2009, 09:30:21 AM
I'm just upset that I can't use any of these as account names:
۩۝₪№∞☺☻♠♣♥♦

I'm up for a bit of team indy, who's in?

Send me a message on Turbo im #15
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

krazilec

i'm up for team indy :)  im the newname person