My Death

Started by Juska, May 31, 2006, 04:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Ollie. any news on bringing back that noob that got disabled with 120k? would be perfect to make him the farm/
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

artu

what do you mean no land farm there is a LL Scouting what are you talking about :?

VinnieOlle

L,L, Scouting (#8)

Rank          Warlord              Land        Networth      Clans       Race        Locations
24 ?    L,L, Scouting (#8)    14,704    $12,481,126    None     Wildcat    Southsward

Gen. Volkov

That's someone masquerading as a Land Farm. Also, I knew who Ereptor was almost immediately. Then I told you Cody.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

perhaps. I think you are right. he hinted to me ages ago that he was playing, but knowing me, I never caught on. Finally he came out and told me, but I think you caught on and told me.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

artu

hmmm i geuss your right about land farm he did have few Offenses on his warlord info

VinnieOlle

QuoteThat's someone masquerading as a Land Farm.

What noob would do that?. Its actually going against him unless hes intending to use the account mainly for scouting with few attacks. If i would have known it was a real person i wouldnt have taken 50,000 acres of its land  :roll:

Gen. Volkov

I think it's one of the older players doing it. He's being nice and donating land. Because certain people keep dropping very large chunks of it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

VinnieOlle

Oh, in that case, good job whoever  you may be.

Juska

Lol, there is a little message telling you not to necro threads.

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

Juska

I decided to play around with that fact that I can lock/unlock threads I've started in the regular forum, although somehow you posted in my locked topic without unlocking it....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19