The Regular Report

Started by Juska, April 23, 2009, 07:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Yeah, but death usually has something to brag about :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

well, now he can brag about how "perceptive" he is :D
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Wolf Snare

eh, Let's see you gain 600 mil NW in a week. It's not that I think it's impressive in the slightest; I've gained 15 BIL NW in 3 days.

Was more or less trying to get under Peaces skin.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 02, 2009, 04:17:46 PM
The vendetta is the other way around. I'm have ambivalent feelings toward the guy.

This is the rate at which you were progressing earlier, and the rate you should be progressing if you look at who you're teamed with. Lets just hope Cloud doesn't drop the ball this time ;)

Psh, I won't drop the ball PA, but it does take a lot of time and effort to micromanage 2 armies at once...

We also haven't had our entire team together at one specific time. It's dropped down to 3 before, but it's usually around 4 players.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

After that last war, I have an opinion on clan runs... I think overall they are inefficient. Ya, you can get a lot done, you can accomplish more. But we would wait a week and a half on full turns before we had everyone online. I think over-all that it lead to inefficiency.