HEY SNARE!

Started by Blood Wake, July 08, 2009, 08:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Mr.Grimm

Just like the RSL. It keeps mods out of the spa room. And will get rid of Pippin.

Krowdon

Why cant you drop the SSP and just be RSL?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

I like the SSP. Plus Trunn has the SRA.

Night Wolf

That has meaning your just a wanna be Trunn
You will never live up to his Greatness

Mr.Grimm

Trunn has brainwashed Night wolf! And I has this idea on my own. I had a dream about RSL taking over the forums. I think I'm going to turn it into a story for role play.

Krowdon

we would get in a lot of trouble for spamming elsewhere. We can talk to shael about a once a year specified day for spam.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 14, 2009, 11:48:56 AM
That has meaning your just a wanna be Trunn
You will never live up to his Greatness
As he will never live up to my Greatness-even he admitted I was king:p
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Firetooth