Oh yeah, I should probably say...

Started by Menatus, March 19, 2003, 11:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

A five-week while. No AIM, no MSN, no Yahoo! Messenger, no E-mail, no Warlords, no form of internet communication period.

Josh, Shael...this doesn't count because it's 11:30 on a school day and no one's on ^_^;;; No communication, and I haven't logged into my warlords account. I wonder if it'll get booted for inactivity.

Hmmm...yeah, I'll be back in five weeks. It's a little late for lent. I decided I go online WAAAY too much, so now I'm really bored a lot. So this is just for me. I hope someone beats my post count (looks at Ad).

As for Ereptor, I have a question. Well, first of all I don't care if you kill my account now because of this. It's not doing anything against me. Second, why did you call me a coward for leaving LL? You did quite the same. Except you declared war on them, which I did not. Furthermore, my name is menAtus, and I am a GIRL. Thanks.

MY HAIKU:
Hi, my name is Tania.
I have a slight obsession with goatees.
I also love cats a lot.

Miss me!

~Tania von Tania

Bye, Tania... I'm going to miss you, even though you aren't leaving forever...

Ereptor

ok your leaving.  so you leave me with the things we have allready discussed hoping that i won't reply because if i don't it will make me look bad.   i am now going to post your messages to me in game since you think i called you a coward for leaving LL.  Which i did not.  I am not going to get into a who called who first.  But for what ever reason i did call you a coward it had nothing to do with leaving LL.  

At Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:13:39 -0500, a messenger from Hope Eternal (#7) brought this to you...
What provoked this pointless act of war, oh Ereptor sir?

If i had your orginal message i would use it against you.  but i don't.  it went something like.  sorry for attacking you i had to blah blah blah.  why did i attack because you hit me first

At Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:09:29 -0500, a messenger from Hope Eternal (#7) brought this to you...
1. It's Menatus
2. You don't care very much about LL anyway. If you weren't planning on quitting you'd probably just leave and get your rank up. And I didn't attack YOU.

i do care when you leave a clan and attack my friends, course i did the same thing.  but i can defend myself and you can't.

At Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:00:08 -0500, a messenger from Hope Eternal (#7) brought this to you...
Nah, you're just massing rats "kiddo". No matter how much you bring me down, I can always just get right back up. Not that I feel bad anymore or anything.

you said sorry for attacking me.  then you took it back because i attacked you back.  very mature

At Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:08:58 -0500, a messenger from Hope Eternal (#7) brought this to you...
Couldn't do it yourself? Or are you using multiple accounts?
never have i used multipul accounts

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

Small note: I passed my RWL account on to my friend Josh so the account number won't die...so if "i" attack you it's not me.

General Austin

Sheesh, I never thought Ereptor would get MENATUS angry at him. Bad move, Ereptor.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ereptor

heh heh.  Austin your funny.  
BTW Operation Take out Deathclaw is in full swing.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Retto

In the middle of investigating, but if Menatus comes by again...you don't mean Fenix/Josh, do you?
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Shadow Giant

probably does. he has an explanation for his problems. moving on, i will miss u menatus, and will always wonder why the devil you disbanded our clan. since shes not here, ill tell evvybodee i think shes mad at me. just a hunch. anywayz we will all miss her.
oh and if shes giving 'net up for lent, then she might not be back on at all. lent is supposed to break you of a bad habit for good, not just postpone the bad habit.
much love all
*#Shadow Giant#*
listenin 2 linkin park
it starts with one
multiplies till u can taste the sun
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Menatus

Ugh, I'm so sick of coming back! Here, I won't be back for a while.

Retto - No, I'm talking my IRL friend Josh who made an account called "TANIA IS A HORE!!!". He most likely will attack all my friends, they'll think it's me, and everyone will hate me. But that's okay.

Shadow Giant -   I'm not giving it up for lent per SAY, I'm giving it up for my own reason. I still haven't gone on MSN, AIM, Yahoo, E-mail, or anything for 5 days, but I have to keep coming back here to straighten it up. NOT Josh/Fenix/Ereptor. I might decide not to come back, though, you right. I'll always be back on AIM though.

Aussie - You think so? I like to think of myself as a nice, optimistic person, too :P

Ereptor - Stop bringing that up. I already explained that I thought you had another account because a few minutes after you sent that message some horde I never attacked before massacred me. I'm SORRY for making a MISTAKE.

Quotei do care when you leave a clan and attack my friends, course i did the same thing. but i can defend myself and you can't.

Please, tell me how can you defend yourself? Much more, who did I attack that's your friend, except Ragefur? The only other person I attacked who was in LL besides Tarran was Trident. As for Ragefur, he attacked me earlier so I figured that my friendship with him didn't have anything to do with Warlords really. I can't ask him for a couple of weeks.

Is Josh/Fenix using proper punctuation now? If so I am very proud :P.

T-WALL, SIGNING OUT. I WILL not post anymore, I HAVE to stop now.

Retto

The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Orcrist

Cya Tania...can't wait til u get back...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Deathclaw

I'll miss ya!!!!! Hurry back, please!
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Trident

Cya friend...

Till then,

:(  :(  :(