Peace Alliance is being a jerk lately!

Started by Peace Alliance, October 19, 2003, 12:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I don't know why, but Peace Alliance it being ajerk lately. Like, i went into this game and i was like, I like RWL, and then peace alliances attacked me and i got mad and hit him with weasels. But then i deleted my account ecause myt economy was all screwed up. so then i started again with the same thing and iw as getting lots of weasels and so i attacked him again but it said he was too high and i got mac because i had to scout for like 600 turns to get 7042 ackres of land so then i quit again and made a new one and i used skiffs instradd of weasels and i got up really really high like 50th place and i get fots of skiffs and i attacked his guard towers for like 20 times but it still didn't break him. he is a cheater and a liet and a backstabbr and i hate him because he's being a jerk to me and he send me a message telling me i shouldn't keep attacking if i can't break him and that if i wanted help i should ask him on AIM. and i dsont need heps because i'm doing really woog.

bjornredtail

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Blackeyes

Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Peace Alliance

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.