Rules to this round???

Started by Sevz, January 13, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

What's going to happen when there's 10 days left?

will there be no feast, no food on the mercs and no foragers structures? will food be removed from the market and returned to the owner? will it be lost? will it be sellable until the end?

Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Daryn

That was what i was wondering about....
Pies.

Holby

As interesting a concept as it is, if Poison remains, this round will be absolute crap. It only takes one hilarious punk to destroy everyone's food supplies and force everyone to quit.
I will not deleted this

Daryn

I want to. but then everyone would hate me. But still, it would be fun.
Pies.

Juska

My assumption is that in the last week food is removed from the Mercenaries and no food production is allowed, whether land base or spell base.

You should still be able to buy/sell food on the market or aid it.

Holby, if every player holds enough food to get buy the last week it will be really hard for someone to go around and poison every single player to the point where they can't use turns, plus good leaders should be able to keep that from happening. The only way that becomes a problem is if someone is storing mass amounts of food and then if they can't protect it they deserve to lose it.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Sevz

I'm the jerk he's talking about. I will poison the crust outta any food piles i see around the 12days to go mark.

I just wanted to know if the food will still be available to sell publicly or if it gets removed. Yes there will be an issue lasting 10days with people poisoning a bulk crop and there will be an issue accessing land when people are short on resources to run the bargain OP rats.

also, will sack be a remaining feature?

These are important questions towards the approach
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Holby

Quote from: Juska on January 13, 2010, 08:48:26 PM
Holby, if every player holds enough food to get buy the last week it will be really hard for someone to go around and poison every single player to the point where they can't use turns, plus good leaders should be able to keep that from happening. The only way that becomes a problem is if someone is storing mass amounts of food and then if they can't protect it they deserve to lose it.
I do hope it turns out that way. Only time will tell, I suppose.
I will not deleted this