New Race Charts

Started by Yellow Eyes, April 30, 2011, 09:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow Eyes

Is there any access to the new race guide? I can't get to it through the homepage without being logged in. I want to double check which race I want to be this round.

Kilkenne

Is it still the same as reg? Either check it there or if you can't I will and screenshot/post it.

Yellow Eyes

I don't think its the same as reg anymore. They updated and balanced them 2 rounds ago.

Kilkenne

That sounds awful. Well, in the interest of being internet popular, I'm going to close my eyes and pick a race, then go in and screenshot it for everyone else once this is up.

Yellow Eyes

I just want to see the difference between the two races I may want to be. I hear one is the harder one to run than the other, but I liked how the other one was last round. I'm having withdrawl that I can't login yet. lol

Kilkenne

Uiblis

Why is the mercs thing messed up?

Half the green values have plus and the other half has minuses...
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Shadow

See the development thread. This was covered there in some detail ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Yellow Eyes

I know some of it was covered, but this mercs thing is wierd. Some + and some - are both red and green. There really isn't much sense to it. How for a stoat is +10 merc bad, but +10 for a wildcat good?

Shadow

Basically, if the usual strategy for that particular race involves a lot of selling troops (indy, for example) then + is good. If the races do a lot of troop buying (leader players) then a - is good.

It is not a perfect system, but it is better than nothing. Ideally we would seperate selling and buying power into two stats.

Uiblis

I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Shadow

wildcat makes troops using leaders and workers. So yes, because they make troops, high sell prices are good for wildcat.