These signatures

Started by The Masked Wolf, January 28, 2012, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Masked Wolf

were is everyone getting these coustom signatures...like Rakfur's and Shadows
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Krowdon

Kilkenne made them.

Ask nicely and he might make you one. :)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

The Masked Wolf

Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Holby

Quote from: The Masked Wolf on January 28, 2012, 07:46:18 PM
ok
Shadow has very politely asked you to make more worthwhile contributions to the forums.

One to five word sentences are not acceptable and WILL be deleted on sight.

If you want to be a valued member of our community, think about what you're posting. If you just want to up your post count, you're wasting your time.

Holby, modding
I will not deleted this

cloud

Basically you have to do, say, or be something awesome/unique in order to get one.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Kilkenne

Or send me a lot of private messages and hope that I get motivated.

Camaclue

Thanks Kilk
now to bother you with requests for a Derpy Hooves banner.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Gen. Volkov

I note that kilk still has not made me a banner, despite a request for one from years ago.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death

I've got you, Volkie.

I think it suits you.

Shadow

Hey Death!

Stick around and try out the changes on the turbo server. (Everyone is terrible at internet rats again).
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Death

Might as well. RWL has fun code changes if I remember right.

BACK OUT OF RETIREMENT FOR A FEW DAYS OH YEAHHH.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES