Need more polls...

Started by The Lady Shael, September 10, 2003, 03:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aminrael

Science isn't evil. I like science. And isn't Chemistry a junior-level class? It is at my school, though there are some sophmores taking it because they took World History AND Biology the same year...
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

The Lady Shael

Hey, I took Biology and World History the same year, (last year), and I'm taking Chemistry this year. *is a sophomore* Unfortunately, my school alternates AP Bio and AP Chem each year, and they have AP Bio, which sucks, because I really wanted to take AP Chem. I have a very small school, we don't even have AP Physics and a lot of the other neat classes. At least they have a Psychology class...

I know a sophomore who is taking AP Bio, and two AP math classes this year...he was taking AP US history, but dropped it to take AP Statistics...he's insane...brilliant, but insane...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

whats the difference? the only person who's brilliant and isn't insane is me, King of Grammatica [yes cal u r in exile dont try to exile me] and Numerology and Scientifica.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

baska

I had to vote other because my favourite subject, other then lunch is defiantly(sp?) art!