Everybody MUST do this:

Started by Peace Alliance, October 19, 2003, 10:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Sniffs* Fine... do what you want.... *Sniff* I don't mind.... call me General... or Generel or whatever.. *Sniff sniff*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

Quote from: RiverpawI am being asked to do a secondary research project and wonder if I may use your research. (Meh, formality. Ick.)
Quoting myself, seeing as the original is being drowned out by spam...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

*Grins* Oops.. sorry bout that...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aminrael

Quote from: RiverpawShiny? Why?
Because they wanted to be. Can you not recognize a shiny object when it's right in front of you? *shakes head*
"JWPOINGKLGNF, she says. This is non-typical. Why she says it, we're not sure."
-Stormy

Peace Alliance

Quote from: RiverpawQuoting myself, seeing as the original is being drowned out by spam...
I'll say yes... But only 'cause i'm such a nice guy. Make sure to put me as your resource!!

Menatus

1.)A
2.)B
3.)C
4.)A
5.)C
6.)C
7.)A, rarely. :)

Blackeyes

I already did it, so no one can yell at me. Lol.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Riverpaw

Quote from: Peace AllianceI'll say yes... But only 'cause i'm such a nice guy. Make sure to put me as your resource!!
Thanks. Thanks a lot. I still have to get my teacher to okay it, or in his words, "find a loophole large enough." Well, await further details. (Did I mention, thanks again...)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.