When's the Reset?

Started by Juska, November 11, 2004, 12:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

no duh, they don't work, which is why I said "what's wrong with these" and why Reg hasn't reset yet.

the thing is that they're from trendlines in Excel that are supposed to be positive for the right values.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

RazorClaw

Retto, I have a question. I was a Wildcat, and am now a Stoat. I did not change to stoat. However, I went to General's Hut, and I have Stoat: Pressgang Stoats. What's that? And why am I a stoat? Also, I note that I am only minus about 21M cash per turn, w/ 11M+ stoats, when previously under such circumstances I'd be under much financial duress, with about five times as many markets.

sh0e

Quote from: Rettono duh, they don't work, which is why I said "what's wrong with these" and why Reg hasn't reset yet.

the thing is that they're from trendlines in Excel that are supposed to be positive for the right values.
i dont understand your aim with these equations
but they would be positive if you multiplied the equations by -1

Dead Eye

Razor, I believe Wolf or some one mentioned how the bug Beatles found allowed him to become an admin, which means he has the power to get into other's accounts. Mine was actually deleted, though IT may have been because of inactivity, but I don't think so (I thought I had used turns just two days before) He could have done it. Don't worry, reset is supposed to be today.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Retto

Stoats and Wildcats have switched names. Wildcats now have academy, and the same bonuses as stoats did before, and Stoats now have Pressgang Stoat and the same bonuses as wildcats did before.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

sh0e

those equations look completely wrong
no 0 order constant..  values are all negative in the specified range

id check your inputs and your graphing method..
and id recommend you use another type of equation.. one that is always increasing