Validation Code emails?

Started by windhound, February 09, 2003, 12:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Maybe somthing was posted about them, but I missed it if there was...

I havent gotten one yet, and there was one for last game, so I geuss I could assume that they havnt been sent yet...  
either that, or I typed in my email wrong...  which wouldnt be a first...  
I was wondering because after so many turns you are required to type in a code, so we will all need one once the turns restart...  
Just curious...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

I've gotten and entered mine. Darn it, I'm out of protection. Used 5 too many turns...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Stamm

I got mine a little after I had signed up and started using up turns'n'stuff. When it prompts you for the validation code, there's something that tells you what to do if you never got it...
- Stamm (or OE, or whatever the heck you want to call me)

Horde 95, The Assimilated
Secondary Diplomat, RFF

The Lady Shael

White hordes are popping up everywhere....

I'd like to take the credit of the first attack! Thankyouverymuch. Darn it, everybody has quite a lot of guards, but I still have the credit of the first three attacks! Heh...darn it. No more turns.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

I clicked resend...  yet, it hasnt come in...  how long should I wait?  and what should I do if I never get one?  I dont think I can reset for another few days, and I wouldnt want to anyways...
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Zach uth Brightblade

windhound

Yea!  I'm not alone  :)   heh, though I am sorry to hear that you are having the same icky problem...   ;)

Help us! someone? please?

Wickedclaw

i am not getting mine either, *whimpers* I have 120 turns to waste and I want to waste them now! lol

windhound

ok...  I just got mine, just now, yea for me... keep clicking the resend button...   <_<
That's all I can say...
I hope the admins fix this for the few left...

Shael, I think i attacked you because you were the only one around me out of protection. Maybe i'm going blind though, might not have been you!

Zach uth Brightblade

I never got my code, AND I WAS KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I never even got my code...