Get to 1337!!!

Started by Veranor, November 17, 2003, 04:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

*points* Look, kids! It's a cow! -awed Oh's and Ah's are heard-
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

Wolf Snare

thats one TALL cow folks
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Veranor

I think when I first made it, the point was to get 1337 total posts in the Spa Room, however that has been um passed.... yeah... well that's what happens in 9 months and Nev's topics.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

tink clone

Nohcnonk

Ruatine

Methinks it's Sonoras under yet another pseudonym. And I don't care if he spams, so long as it's in the Spa Room. *pokes tink clone*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

Yes, I know.  And more importantly agree. ^_^

Riverpaw

I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Sonoras

Bah! Stupid IP thing of your mod abilities....unless you figured it out on your own.

Nohcnonk

I'm not special like Teffy, but I did!

MooooOOOOO!

Ruatine

Meh, I didn't even think about looking at the IP. It was very obvious that Sonoras=tink clone. *pokes* Both of you spelled definitely wrong.

Nohcnonk

-h4x0rS-4L1V3-

I'm a Boy

Sonoras

lol, defin...definitlyu...defin...that doesn't matter, defin...whatever is a stupid spelled word...