Third Server

Started by Aqualis, June 10, 2004, 02:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

We do not need players, we just do not need to drop any more.  The amount who play now is fine.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

calria

Quote from: WildwoodWe do not need players, we just do not need to drop any more.  The amount who play now is fine.
...which is exactly what I just said...

Wildwood

Yes I guess you are right.  When I first read it though it did not sound like it.  I only skimmed it though.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

calria

Quote from: WildwoodYes I guess you are right.  When I first read it though it did not sound like it.  I only skimmed it though.
Reading Is Fundamental.

Wildwood

I was kind of in a hurry and I just skimmed through it, what is wrong with that, and how can you judge my reading skills based on that?  I read more than most people here.  

user posted image

calria

Quote from: WildwoodI was kind of in a hurry and I just skimmed through it, what is wrong with that, and how can you judge my reading skills based on that?  I read more than most people here.
I was pointing out the importance of USING those reading skills, since you indicated that your error was due to a lack of doing so.

Wildwood

I DO use reading skills, I just did not have time because I had to get braces on in like 2 minutes.

user posted image

Nohcnonk

That makes sense.  Wildwood here will make sure he reads everything very closely from now on.  Case closed.  Yay.

Naltaca

Wildwood, no offense but why does your sig have to be so long?
COOL STORY BRO