Clan forum

Started by cloud, October 18, 2004, 06:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Hey any mod out there, we would really like to have our own forum section, as do most of the other clans.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Lady Shael

You could just PMed me or any other mod or admin. Do you have three members?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juska

Do you guys really read your pm's?

They've got 3 members.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

*is taken aback* Me? Of course I read all my PMs. My inbox is practically empty...*checks* 12% full! I hardly get any PMs, and whenever I see I get a new one I jump up and down ecstatically and scream with unsupressed joy.  

Okay, that's obviously (I hope) an exaggeration, but I definitely read all my PMs. Wolf should too, though Retto's always been busy. Me and Wolf seem to be the active mod/admins on here. Even our mods have disappeared. We're the only full-time employees here. :/

Forum coming up.

[edit] cloud, you should PM me anyway, and tell me what you want the forum pass to be.

And if any of you just feel sympathetic for me because I don't get any PMs, feel free to PM me and say hi or whatever you want. It just makes me happy to see "0 new messages" turn to "1 new message". ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RazorClaw

Quote from: The Lady Shael*is taken aback* Me? Of course I read all my PMs. My inbox is practically empty...*checks* 12% full! I hardly get any PMs, and whenever I see I get a new one I jump up and down ecstatically and scream with unsupressed joy.  
Me too... Actually, I shout in jubilation and estasticy (how the heck do you spell that?) and smack my head against the wall. That's for NEW ones. I've got all kindza old ones, my Inbox is 70% full.

cloud

lol, yea, I guess I could have, but I figured mods always got all kinds of pms.Anyways, yea we've got 4 members right now, 2 in the top 5 so yea...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

wolf bite

*Gets a few PMs per day*

*Keeps IN Box at 70% so I have a recent record of requests.*

But few Admin related. Only maybe 2 or 3 a week. Mostly people asking me to get on aim or to try to get me to attack their enemies. Some asking me to join some games on different servers to beat up some evil overlord. Hehe

As far as requests, I have never taken longer then 12 hours to complete a valid request, most are instantaneous if I have the time.

To get a clan forum you must have 3 members in a stable clan. Send an Admin:
Name of the clan
Clan tag (flag)
Who will mod your forum
Suggested password, or we will pick it for you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Guthorm Swordmaster

If you want an active mod I could mod for you?

The Lady Shael

Nah, we don't need any mods. Me and Wolf cover everything pretty good. Thanks for offering, though. ^_^

Holby

*Looks at the "Messenger FULL" notice* Hmm *Giggles and walks off*
I will not deleted this

Guthorm Swordmaster

No problem I just like moding places.