Banning of Cloud

Started by Peace Alliance, January 17, 2006, 11:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

I was too... the fat kids never get respect until the bully realizes what all that weight can do if its used effectively.

... Then i got tall.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

thenextone

i was always a higher pedigree intellectually speaking, around tenth grade i realized i was prettier than the rest of the world too
;)

Gen. Volkov

In elementary school I was big for my age.. and extremely smart, as I am now. Then in 7th grade I essentially stopped growing and got messed with alot up until Junior year. That's when I started growing again. I haven't taken anything from anyone since the end of senior year. And I'm still smarter than most everyone I meet. Still, I'm not pretty, I'm just large. People have referred to me as an ogre. Hehe.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Beatles

Everyone in this thread seems to be and always have been extremely modest. :P

Gen. Volkov

Oh yes. I am the picture of modesty. You look up modesty in the dictionary and you will see my picture next to it. You'll have to burn your eyes and visual centers with hot pokers afterwards, but you will see me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

Personally, i'm the perfect image of a human form. Ever since i was a small child i've been the cutest, strongest, smartest... pretty much the greatest. In school, everyone loved me. in high school all the girls lusted after me. I pretty much set the standard as far as being the "perfect guy" goes; and few live up to it. i've always been the smartest person everyone knew, and i've saved 8 peoples lives. I've also solved many crimes, and in my spare time, i like to think up new and inovative ways to solve daily problems like: Traffic congestion, smelly farts, hunger, solving world environmental issues, slippery laneways, people who are chilly and need to be warmed up, cars that won't start, grumpy people, goerge bush, bad music that hurts the ears, volkov's chronic modesty issue that plegues the western world, volkov's chronic issue... thats right, he's a potthead, run on sentences that nobody's actually reading, people who stay up till 3 AM and make posts on RWL forums that make no sense and go on for ever which is annoying because people don't actually want to waste their time reading it and if anyone still is i feel sorry for them and i should probably be working on solving their boredom problem, AND dogs that bark a lot.

but you're right beatles... we're all just generally too modest.

cloud

Somehow I don't believe all that Ollie   :roll:
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Somehow... I didn't hurt myself laughing at that one.

Deathclaw

I remember when I got my 3 day ban... fun times. lol

I don't remember what I did though... I'd like to know lol
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Peace Alliance

Good to see you learned your lesson

Deathclaw

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 28, 2006, 01:27:36 PM
Good to see you learned your lesson

eh, i havent had a chance to get another ban... lol.
Glory, Glory, Man United!