Intentional Maxing

Started by Peace Alliance, June 01, 2006, 02:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

For being intentionally maxed, and breaking a game rule by abusing an exploit, Hotel California (#16) has been punished by being clanned for a minimum of 3 days. If he tries to leave the clan before the 3 days, he will be disabled indefinately.

The maxer, (#14) has not recieved any payment and only has losses from his actions. He will not see punishment but will recieve notification about the rule.

For more information on this rule please visit the following thread:

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=7574.0

Enigma

2.8 hours ago     You find another warlord viewing your stats!
2.8 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by riddick (#10) and you lost 2156 Acres of Land!    You lost 12281 Leaders, but you managed to kill 52637 of your attacker's Leaders.
2.8 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by riddick (#10) and you lost 1786 Acres of Land!    You lost 11698 Leaders, but you managed to kill 4913 of your attacker's Leaders.
2.8 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by riddick (#10) and you lost 2326 Acres of Land!    You lost 8793 Leaders, but you managed to kill 26317 of your attacker's Leaders.
2.8 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by riddick (#10) and you lost 2681 Acres of Land!    You lost 4731 Leaders, but you managed to kill 75230 of your attacker's Leaders.
2.8 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by riddick (#10) and you lost 1309 Acres of Land!    You lost 3964 Leaders, but you managed to kill 13600 of your attacker's Leaders.
2.8 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by riddick (#10) and you lost 1348 Acres of Land!    You lost 11404 Leaders, but you managed to kill 52560 of your attacker's Leaders.
2.8 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by riddick (#10) and you lost 1248 Acres of Land!    You lost 6351 Leaders, but you managed to kill 51926 of your attacker's Leaders.
2.8 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by riddick (#10) and you lost 2341 Acres of Land!    You lost 8704 Leaders, but you managed to kill 47822 of your attacker's Leaders.
2.8 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by riddick (#10) and you lost 773 Acres of Land!    You lost 7387 Leaders, but you managed to kill 22304 of your attacker's Leaders.
2.8 hours ago    Your Leaders were defeated by riddick (#10) and you lost 2100 Acres of Land!    You lost 10419 Leaders, but you managed to kill 53099 of your attacker's Leaders.
2.8 hours ago    riddick (#10) attacked you!    You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
1,651 Weasels
You managed to destroy:
41,050 Weasels
0.8 hours ago    You founded Being punished: See forums.
0.7 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 2467 Acres of Land and destroyed:
9,985 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
84,109 Skiffs
0.7 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 552 Acres of Land and destroyed:
14,880 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
102,231 Skiffs
0.7 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 853 Acres of Land and destroyed:
15,880 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
98,193 Skiffs
0.7 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1976 Acres of Land and destroyed:
15,716 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
43,831 Skiffs
0.7 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1894 Acres of Land and destroyed:
19,351 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
99,913 Skiffs
0.7 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1346 Acres of Land and destroyed:
10,177 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
89,323 Skiffs
0.7 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1755 Acres of Land and destroyed:
18,212 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
69,549 Skiffs
0.7 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1493 Acres of Land and destroyed:
19,571 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
119,516 Skiffs
0.6 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1349 Acres of Land and destroyed:
9,025 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
59,829 Skiffs
0.6 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1649 Acres of Land and destroyed:
12,196 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
72,949 Skiffs
0.6 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1958 Acres of Land and destroyed:
9,009 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
77,725 Skiffs
0.6 hours ago    kagewa no (#9) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1063 Acres of Land and destroyed:
12,453 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
47,512 Skiffs

Wow. That's wierd. I was attacked until I was maxed....then I was punished....glad to have such adroit and just administrators. Wait, didn't YOU get knocked out of the game? Didn't YOU get mad at me for trying to weaken Juskabelly while he was #1? Didn't I attack YOU? Hmmmm....sounds a bit personal to me.... So tell me, how much have I gained from being maxed right here? Oh wait....not a whole lot. What is that...25,000 land lost? I am sooo glad that I collaborated with 9 and 10 to get myself punched in the face. And 14? I just checked my news archive and realized that he did attack me with no gain and destroyed a lot of my troops. I thought it was a pretty stupid move, but every man to his own. That was his strategy, and I respect that. But a few hours later, I am being punished. And look where 14 is?! So if I attack someone alot and don't break through they get stuck in a clan? This is the message you are sending.... Anyway I am still so glad to have such a fair and judicious, IMpartial judge in Peace Alliance...

Wolf Snare

lol. okay noob. stop bad mouthing Peace for punishing you for YOUR actions. yesterday you were maxed on 50k land. it was only a matter of time before you got caught.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Ok you God [darn] noob! My [wash my mouth out!!!] name is Juskabally! A with an A you [Personal attacks are not allowed on these forums, thank you. Peace Alliance]
Oh, and PA I want message evidence that #16 collaberated with #'s 14 and 11 to get himself intentionally maxed.

#14 isn't the brightess player, I just told him off for failing so many attacks.

Stop abusing admin powers.

Punishment will not be in Honor's war slot.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

artu

hes not abusing admin powers hes just using them

Juska

He is abusing them becuase he has no physcial proof and is doing things on assumption only, and most likely without consolting either #16 or #14 before doing this.

Your only siding with PA becuase you don't like me.

Current Empires:

Peace Alliance

Okey, firstly i'd like to say that the rules in place on intentional maxing were put in place long before this incident happened, and it was a decision ALL the administrators decided on. There is no personal bias in this what-so-ever. The rules are clearly stated in the topic i linked to you guys.

Second, there need not be proof in game of collaboration. Collaboration can take place out of the game just as easily as within the game.

I do have to appologise, I realise know that using the word "punishment" puts a very, very bad spin on things. When i used the word, i was, i'll admit, under the slightest impression that this was probably an organised tactic seeing as how #16 used the stratagy himself earlier on in the server on juska.

The fact of the matter is, it doesn't matter if #16 did this on purpose. He was given an unfair advantage and the punishment given is one that is designed to even out that unfair advantage.

Enigma I'd also just like to clear a few more things up. I wasn't knocked out of the game, I put my playing account on vacation and disabled while i took over as admin. That was to make it very clear that when I take hold of the admin controls, i let go 100% to my role as a player. When i am behind an admin account i have no bias, regardless of what was going on when i was a player.

If you have any more questions about specifics, feel free to contact me. There's no reason for you to think there has been any wrongdoing.

Juska

Ok, so if I sent murders at Snare everyday for 3 days you'd clan him so I could kill him? Accusing him of collaberating with me to get him maxed?
Current Empires:

Peace Alliance

I'm not sure if you read the forum thread i linked to you juska, but those attacks would be part of exception #1.

Maybe you just need to start reading more carefully, because i also said that its not a matter of whether or not you collaborated, its a matter of keeping the game as fair as possible.

Juska

#1 still talks about a 3-5 hit max
Current Empires:

David

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 02, 2006, 10:32:55 AM
I'm not sure if you read the forum thread i linked to you juska, but those attacks would be part of exception #1.

Maybe you just need to start reading more carefully, because i also said that its not a matter of whether or not you collaborated, its a matter of keeping the game as fair as possible.

See peace, thats the problem

Too much Reading makes Juskabally's brain hurt too much.

*is joking by the way*