Haha I died

Started by cloud, June 12, 2006, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

It took 3 days of me neglecting my turbo account and not logging in at all for some noob to kill me, kinda sad actually,but whatever.

And whoever was #9 plz stand up and show yourself. Because if I really am a "noob" you won't be afraid of me.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Juska

I believe #9 is Beem.........
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Beem

Yup, that would be me.  ^^ Thought everyone knew that by now...

And nope, not afraid of you at all.  Annoyed that you ruined my run as I just started it, and then calling me a noob for it, yes.  That and you asked for it lol, "a noob says what"  I mean honestly, you can come up with something a bit more tasteful than that.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

cloud

whatever rainbow man. I hope you enjoyed your stay at on top on reg.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Beem

Lol, I'm sorry did I annoy you?  And it was alright, rather boring to tell you the truth.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."