have you ever play neverwinter nights?

yeah
4 (40%)
no
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 07, 2007, 03:08:31 PM
Thanks Zack, that's pretty much what I thought.

Alazar, you've already admitted, in this very thread, that you don't play the game, and have read a few of the books. Quite a few is different, but I have to ask, how many is that. And you did know that Forgotten Realms is a D&D campaign world right?

your right i do not play the game, but i have before, around 15, mostly the drizzt books. Yes i knew that it was a campaign world!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Quoteno problem. hey ive played in forgotten realms in a campaign my wizard died twice by the same dragon.

LOL. Our party always self-destructs before we get far enough along to be killed by anything nasty. Last time I played in Forgotten Realms, I ended up floating 60 feet in the air launching fireballs at the other two party members. In retrospect, accepting the boon from the evil undead paladin was not the smartest move I ever made. But it was in character...

Quoteyour right i do not play the game, but i have before, around 15, mostly the drizzt books. Yes i knew that it was a campaign world!

Right then.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

Chuck Norris always rolls natural 20's :wink:
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.