PENGUINS!!!!!

Started by frylore, April 17, 2007, 07:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frylore

They are the coolest animal ever...
whos brilliant idea was it to base warlords on them this round?
who ever it is I love them....
#fRy#

The Purple Dragon

monkeys woulda been a better idea... :|
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

wolf bite

Every year the staff does something special for everyone for April?s fool?s day.

3 years ago:
The original staff all seemed to quit.

2 years ago:
I turned all the races into marsupials.

1 years ago:
Peace Alliance when nuts and did a hostel take over seeming to lock the staff our of their accounts.

This year:
Our Lady Shael did the march of the pigeons.

Some time in may (or when she gets around to it) everything will go back to normal.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ruddertail

Seems it has just gone back to normal. I'm logged into Redwall: Warlords, not Penguin: Warlords, or whatever it was (can't even remember, that's sad).
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Blood Wake

Redwall: Penguin Warlords and TURBO PENGUINS! lol.

edit: my favorite thing ever was when I was helping kill shade and it said "That Penguin has already been destroyed"

that was funny
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

As the leader of an Army, your goal is to become the ruler of all other Penguins.

And that must've baffled any newcomers. =p

Last year's April Fool's joke was still the best though, in my opinion.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.