Deposers

Started by Peace Alliance, February 09, 2007, 12:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Quotei meant in real life

What?? Why? You're weird.

Quotewhat was your name and i could tell you, but the only one to die is windy and he's snow dragon, thanks to me

Is anyone using: "The Hounds of Ulster"?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Alazar is Back

no, not in turbo, so i take it hounds of ulster is your vacant account on reg?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Uh huh, that's me. Was sitting in 3rd or 4th until zee admins changed how it works.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 13, 2007, 03:20:31 AM
Uh huh, that's me. Was sitting in 3rd or 4th until zee admins changed how it works.
ok, and you can thank me for that i proposed it to shael, cause like 8 outa the top ten were on vacation! it was annoying!

cloud

Yea...and I'm pretty sure i was in first while on vacation for awhile...the emperor shouldnt be on vacation, lol.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Alazar is Back

Quote from: cloud on March 14, 2007, 10:33:34 AM
Yea...and I'm pretty sure i was in first while on vacation for awhile...the emperor shouldnt be on vacation, lol.

hey i like the rule, cause you will assume the same position when (if you do) come outa protection.