Squads

Started by The Lady Shael, June 06, 2007, 08:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Servant

Hey all, just letting anyone who is interested that we started working on the game again for the summer.

Signup link can be found here: http://www.redmoonclassic.com/mike/Squads/CreateWebAccount.php
I removed all the wonky validation on it so no one should have any problems creating accounts. :)

There is a lot more information about the game than we had last summer, but its only available to developers. So feel free to signup and send me a message if you're interested.
- A game i'm currently working on.

kell

is there an actual game? or just the outline of a game?
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Lady Shael

We have just the outline of a game so far, but once people start helping with storyboard and get that finished, then we can start programming. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

kell

est finish date? 2020?
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Dark Servant

We hope to have enough done with the storyboard by the end of the summer to start moving more onto game content. Once we have a good structured set of goals for the actual application, then we'll begin working more on the game. In the mean time, all the coders are spending their time doing research so when the coding phase does become called upon they will be ready. I mean, i could code an engine myself in 2-3 weeks, but would it be an optimized glitch-free engine? Absolutely not. So as far as the game code itself goes - theres a reason why there isn't an .exe up yet :)

2020 is pretty far out there. It is all driven by volunteer work so its not exactly going to be a quick launch. There is a lot of work that goes into making a video game, hope to see some of you along for the ride.
- A game i'm currently working on.