Troops For Food

Started by krazilec, May 31, 2009, 09:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krazilec

I have been running into food problems in my attempts to mass an army of skiffs large enough to break the emp... and so I will do troops for food or money for food.  Message me ingame, my name is "newname"

Gen. Volkov

Kraz... you should have just asked me. You are in my clan after all.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

krazilec

I am a stupid noob  ;)
and ok :)

Wolf Snare

hey now, no one is a stupid noob :P I will send you some if volkov doesn't come through -- free of charge
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

And if your skiffs are too heavy start sending them off to someone, your clan has likely organized a holder by now
Its hard to make lots of troops if they keep burning through your resources as you hold them
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Hidden Fox is always willing to trade.

I make good deals, and can help you out with your strategy too!

Gen. Volkov

Just let me know if you need any more Kraz. :)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

krazilec

ty :)  idk who is holder yet, lmao

Gen. Volkov

Check the clan forums Kraz.

Wolf Snare

Your clan leading skills are spectacular so far Volk;  ::)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Yup, I make Eisenhower look like Custer.