PA is suspicious

Started by Sevz, March 22, 2010, 12:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

I still want to know the significance of your sly move that happened when you were a mod... just before you became admin/
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Purple Dragon

I was a mod in Joseph Duchesne's "staronesw.com" version of RWL. To be honest he really had something there, I liked it.

At one point I had a moment of weakness, power got to me and I decided to use unlimited turns. Man that was fun, but I didn't attack anyone I just foraged for like 100k turns :P After that I sent all the food around to different players and watched :) Then i deleted my account and waited for next round.

The point being, if Peace did cheat in the past like snare says, its in-circumstantial.  How are you supposed to even think of intentionally cheating if you do not know the trigger of the bug? And you have to admit I do agree with PA... if he wanted to cheat, he'd probly nuke us all and make something funny out of it rather than sneaking around behind other admin's back. He didn't even try to win that last round...who cares if his city glitched?

Sevz please just stop accusing innocent people who you don't, like of cheating. Play the darn game like it's supposed to be played...AS A GAME. Stop being an upstart, whenever you say something against a good player, all the little minions jump into the argument and start making different and quite irrelevant accusations.

Just for that, I think PA should nuke next round and have some fun...git 'r done:P
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Purple Dragon

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Sevz

Redwall is owned by Sevz and Snare. Co-Owners are Briar, Alazar and Oblit
as for the rest of you suckers. i'm too drunk to deal with ya til the morning. I hope ya feel privileged when i attack. Contact with a God is a blessing. Plz hate me and fight back cos Sevz said your all idiots.

Mayday on tha Frontline.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Ungatt Trunn II

Why does everyone post their drunk ramblings on this site? Or hack4rz?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

they post them for the lulz
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sevz

i post when i'm drunk because i'm usually drunk
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Ungatt Trunn II

You and half the other regulars to this site. What makes you so special you must announce your drunkenness?

Bah, I need to leave. I'm borderline spamming already.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

So, I think the real question is....Should we start a RWL: AA group?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Purple Dragon

White padded walls and straight jackets all around.

I didn't think it'd ever happen but I guess im working with Sevz and snare this round, who'da thunk it?