Fav Energy Drink

Started by Yellow Eyes, November 19, 2004, 02:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar The Great

Quote from: missbehavin::disagrees:: Sick... its all (junk). And they are horrible for your body.

Hmmm... well junk wasn't what  I was going for. Oops.
*Tries to kill the energy hater with blunt spoon*
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

missbehavin

Quote from: Oscar The Great
Quote from: missbehavin::disagrees:: Sick... its all (junk). And they are horrible for your body.

Hmmm... well junk wasn't what  I was going for. Oops.
*Tries to kill the energy hater with blunt spoon*
Haha thanks. But a rock may work better.
~Missbehavin'

Oscar The Great

*acidently snaps spoon buy Brandishing to hard so use's a rolled up tissue as wepon of Mass Destrucition*
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Aceprint

They prefer caffeine-contained drinks because they want to raise their energy level and mental alertness. However, it is not what I prefer because it is really bad to our health. I do drink energy drink and that's only Gatorade.

Holby

Quote from: Aceprint on June 23, 2010, 11:52:14 PM
They are prepared with have caffeine content because they want to raise their energy level which causes mental alertness. However, I am not drinking with that content because it is really bad to our health. I do drink energy drink and that's it Gatorade.
Um... You're either a bot or you work for Gatorade. Possibly both ;)
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Quote from: Aceprint on June 23, 2010, 11:52:14 PM
They are prepared with have caffeine content because they want to raise their energy level which causes mental alertness. However, I am not drinking with that content because it is really bad to our health. I do drink energy drink and that's it Gatorade.
I made you a pie.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.