Previous topic - Next topic

Why is this in polling?

Clearly a post without a poll should me moved elsewhere... er
6 (54.5%)
move this to G and delete the unrelated poll, why is this even here
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Genevieve

Suckerpunch was the worst movie ever and it made me kind of hate the steampunk style.

Ashyra Nightwing

but...but apparently it's about a samurai sword wielding pizza delivery boy for god's sake, that sounds so much worse than 'man goes home'

(but seriously i just ordered it)

and yeah, sucker punch was way awful

Holby

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on April 25, 2012, 07:00:58 AM
but...but apparently it's about a samurai sword wielding pizza delivery boy for god's sake, that sounds so much worse than 'man goes home'
It sounds like the plot to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze.

Does this book have turtles in it?

Sucker Punch was terribad.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, suckerpunch was bad, but steampunk nazi zombies are still cool.

Holby, no, there are no turtles in Snow Crash. Yes, at the beginning of the novel the main character is a pizza delivery guy. But he is the most badass pizza delivery guy ever, and he works for the Mafia. (The Mafia literally runs a pizza delivery place. It's both awesome and hilarious.) Later in the book you find out why he is a pizza delivery guy, he wasn't always. Gah. I'm going to end up giving away the whole story. Just read the book.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Muse

I read a steampunk anthology entitled, well, "Steampunk!" that was really good and original. The stories took place in ancient Rome, Australia, Wales, California, New Zealand....It doesn't seem like it could work, but it really did.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!