Continuation

Started by RazorClaw, May 31, 2003, 08:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikepaw

OOC: Deathtunnel is a Flitcheye and I might have gotten carried away.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Pikepaw

OOC: Okay we need more action here, I can't do anything until somebody else does really.  Keep this topic alive, please and where have Bran and Dead Eye gone, Dead Eye hasn't posted here since the second and Bran since the fourth.  VI has taken them!  NNNNOOOOOO!  I play VI but I am still loyal to RWL.  Why did they let themselves be taken completely, why?  I am having a very dramatic moment right now.  **Runs off screaming.**
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Bran Stoneshield

OOC: I was gone all day today, getting drunk. Well anyway, here it goes:

Zorgo and Bane sent a message to all the beasts fighting for land:

Dear              

I bring you to attenion that I no longer want war. Army's can come to my castle to heal and for food and drink.

Signed,

Lord Zorgo
Lord Bane
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Pikepaw

OOC: I was trying to get in your castle for peace talk.
Urthrath took his army inside Zorgos' castle to eat and heal themselves and then went to see Zorgo and Bane.
"I just want peace, and I wish for you to be my allies.  I will head north for the Mossflower, Northland border and set up my main base there.  You will be welcome to come if you wish.  After that is set up I plan to build a small castle for my use to the west of here, over the big hill, you may also use that castle if you need to.  So how does that sound, after my forces are ready in the morning we will head straight north unless you need us here, is that okay."  The unbeleivable had happened, Urthrath the hater of martens, who had come north to slay Zorgo, made peace with him and further more became his loyal ally.  Things were getting strange around here.  But something more important was happening, someone was coming to take out Urthrath, it is not known yet.

Bran Stoneshield

Zorgo shook the paw of Urthrath heartily. "Aye matey! Tis a good deal!"
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Pikepaw

So in the morning Urthrath waved goodbye to his friends Zorgo and Bane and then headed north with two thirds of his force, leaving a third behind with 3/4 of the slaves to start on the secondary base and to assit Lord Zorgo and Lord Bane anyway they could.  Urthrath thought of his new title as he trotted with his horde,
"What should I call myself" he thought to himself.  It was past mid day when they stopped to eat at the location of the new fortress.  Urthrath stood in front of his horde to make a speech, "Today we start the building of a base that will help anyone, loner or group or army.  We shall provide food, drink, rest and medical care for all who are not foe who pass our way.  But we shall fight back and destroy any enemy at our gates, to protect the peaceful ones we shall let settle here.  We will build it together, it will be called whatever you decide it be called.  I shall be called anything special except for those who will you can call me sir, just sir or by my name Urthrath, Urthrath the Fighter."  Tabane and Dagonbine came in and the monitor said.
"Let thiz place be called Northhomozannaid, the northern plaze of mighty warriorz and of help, for thiz will be a plaze of help to all!"  Urthrath saw some looking angry in the horde, most armys didn't like building themselves, but still the wolf yelled to the crowd.
"Then so shall it be!"  Urthrath turned away expecting them to go against him, but he something different.  It grew to be as loud as thunder, the wolf turned, the horde was screaming.
"Urthrath, Urthrath, Urthrath, Urthrath the Fighttteeeerrrr!" and "Northhomozannaid!" and "Build, build, build for Urthraaattthhhhh the Fiiggghhhhtttteeeerrrrrr!"  as the army silenced only one word had to be said, three vocies said at once,
"Start!"  The forces of Urthrath the Fighter ran off to get to work, each specices using their best strengths to help.  No one was not working, Urthrath and Tabane helped by assiting putting lumber and stone into place and with carpenting.  Dagonbine led a group of lizards to help with piling timber.  Jarnet Laot the wildcat was a big help chopping up wood with his axepike, then carrying it to where it was needed and he also carried large stone blocks and boulders to the place creatures needed him,  most of the horde was amazed at his incrediable strength.  The wildcat was the strongest beast in the whole army, not even Urthrath who was said to compare to the strength of an over half grown badger could not come close to matching the mighty beasts' strength.  They carried on, with forgers bringing back food for them, building the base only stopping to eat and sleep for days and days still building it, with the bird forces bringing back news that the other base was going well with Zorgos' and Banes' help.  Soon Urthrath would be a Mossflower resident.