Sell Me...

Started by Veranor, October 21, 2003, 08:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Gen. Volkov

Cause I'm Trigger... trigger happy... yes I'm trigger.... trigger happy... you better watch out punk or I'm gonna have to blow you away.... (Weird Al is so cool)

Veranor>> No offense.. this is just my odd mind at work... but you sound like the Count from Sesame Street....  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Veranor

I'll take that as a compliment!!!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Gen. Volkov

It is.. cause the Count was a PIMP... a total pimp... I mean long cape? Nice suit? All the other stuff? THe accent... man he was such a pimp.. you could almost see him saying to one of his uh... well you know... "How many smacks will it take to get through to you?" "One smack... two smacks... three smacks...." You know he was doing backstage to all the women in the show.. how do you think they got such good-looking ones to be on it?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES