Networth Loss

Started by Twillight, February 09, 2003, 12:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twillight

AAAAH! HELP! I don't dare to do loot now (no matter what I still get a minus as a result)....I'm losing a million per turn, is there a way to stop that?
0==)==D=A=R=K=S=H=A=D=O=W=S=>

~*Former Member of Rakkar*~

~*Former Member of Union *~

~*Former Diplomat of SilverJuska*~

PROUD MEMBER OF RENEGADES OF FROST AND FIRE

~Fate of all fates...I am that is to be feared...
~Do not mess in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.~
I do not suffer from insanity. I'm insane- and I LOVE IT!

Uri

Try building markets? Not so many barracks? More camps? More tents?
You used to be a member of Rakkar'ill? Kewl. Me too.
- Uri Fairfield, Warlord of Night

Night, #177.

Stamm

Wait, you're losing a million NW? Or a million dollars? If it's the latter, the only thing I can think of to stop losing money is to jack up the taxes a bunch for a while. Then you'll need to build tons of tents to get workers - the people that pay the taxes. After you're fine, then you can lower them down again, but it'll hurt your horde a bunch. :|
- Stamm (or OE, or whatever the heck you want to call me)

Horde 95, The Assimilated
Secondary Diplomat, RFF

Jak up taxes. Bring down your traning status to about 50%. If that doesn't help scout with it at 0%, then mass your markets and a bit of camps! Foragers help you get less losse too!

Abby The Rat

Er, becareful of Cheesey way, I find that it is better to get rid of troops (This may drop your nw a lot but it is the only safe way) until get a plus net of 20,000 (You can check this by looking at army status).  Two ways of getting rid of your troops are selling them at the mercenaries  (Not the market, takes too long) or Sending them to someone who can take them as aids.

When You have gained a plus net of 20,000 then you can start scouting for lands, only do 10 turns at first, then build on the markets and tents. 20 turns and build one again on the markets and tents and repect the process untill stable.

Doing it this way it really better for getting bigger army. Becare of land fattness.

Good playing
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

an easy way of getting your economy back on track is to put your troops on the market at a jacked up price. Sell all that it'll let you sell there. Then, get everything on your economy balanced so that you're making at LEAST 500,000 per turn. That way, when the 6 hours are up and you can remove your troops from the market, they won't ruin your economy again, and you won't have lost any of them really. It's sort of like they all went on vacation to see their Aunt Roberta's or something...