Reset

Started by IAmSpecial, March 14, 2004, 11:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAmSpecial

I am very confused, which normally doesn't surprise me but it does in this case.  From my understanding the reset was supposed to be on March 14, but nothing seems to have changed.  I have never experianced a reset in the past because I am new, so I have no clue what to do.  Do you have to download something or does it just reset.  Somebody help me out here.  

General Austin

Usually the game resets when the programmaer/admin, Retto, gets home from school and whatnot, which is around 4:00. Check around at 5-5:30 is you want to get a double-digit number.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

IAmSpecial

so do you need to download anything?

General Austin

Nope. Just click the create new warlord link, and create a new horde. It's actually pretty easy, don't worry.

IAmSpecial

General Austin

Welcome. If you need any help, as in playing tips and such, feel free to PM me. I won't be playing this round that much, not enough time.

Ashyra Nightwing

...5:00?

Gah.

*kills time zones*

*kills being too shy to IM people*

Gen. Volkov

*Isn't gonna play this round* I dunno.. doesn't seem worth the effort.. besides.. the total number who showed for Woof last round was small.. one had Login troubles.. so he was here.. but couldn't do anything.. but hey.. one of the members finished first.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Chargin

Yay go the person that finished first in woof.  :D  

Ashyra Nightwing

Volky, pleeeeeze play this round! It'll be fun..

Gen. Volkov

Chargin> *Applauds you* Good job my man.

Ashy> Hmm.. I'll think about it...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES