152 years, 1 day, 4 hours, and 12 minuates ago..

Started by bjornredtail, June 04, 2004, 11:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

152 years, 1 day, 4 hours, and 12 minuates ago nothing of historical importance happened here. Well, mabey a duck or something flew by, and that duck may have had historical importance later. Or not. I really don't know.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

wolf bite

Salmon Lusk Wright is born. Near Crowley he developed the world?s best seed rice which revived that industry by insuring wider markets. His varieties that are used today for breeding purposes are Blue Rose, Louisiana Pearl, Early Prolific Edith, and Lady Wright.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

bjornredtail

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Angst Vulpine

*giggles evily*

In the words of my friend or someone, Reno's a hick town without hicks. Nevada doesn't have rednecks (well, sunburns.). Lucky Nevadians.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3