The Empire of Umbar

Started by Dead Eye, October 25, 2004, 06:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Since the time of Sworn's beginning in August, there has been nothing but war and blood shed. Even after the total destruction and collaspe of Sworn, there has not been a true ruler or ruling clan, there has been havoc in lower ranks. The Empire of Umbar is here to put a stop to that.

Not only have we allied ourselves with BA and SE, have a hit limit with IG, and have the Lord's Kilk and Peace Alliances aggreement to ally themselves to us and help and protect us, but we also are gaining great members. We are not here to rule or go to war, but to be peaceful, to protect those in need of defense under the name of Umbar, to stop the anarachy, and make sure no Anarchy and Havoc comes forth in RWL. We are peaceful, and our password is magic. Over attacking a member of Umbar for whatever reason is a big no no. We will injure you, and then have our allies do it ten times over. We are here to light the way to a better RWL. Do not stop us.

Admiral Dead Eye
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Neobaron

I stand next to Dead Eye, and i seek peace again for the whole lot of warords.

---

Join us.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Hothkar the Fallen

A noble cause gentlemen. Count me in.
I have a plan, and it's so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.

~Baron Vladigood Vodka~

Guthorm Swordmaster

I'd join but....................*points at BA*

windhound

*cheers for BA*
*prods Neo hard for not rejoining*
*sighs*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

*weedwhacks Neo's knees*
*turns weedwhacker on Holby, then concedes that weedwhacking a dead person, even if they abandoned you, is just plain stupid*

Guthorm Swordmaster

The BA are still doing good.