Monthly/Bi-Monthly resets?

Started by Fenix, February 23, 2003, 12:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

i like having more time to play but it might be good if they made ANOTHER server so we could have this one then in a month we can start again but still play this one
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

I put bi-monthly, but I'm really undecided. I wouldn't mind either way, but we need time to at least settle into the new reset before we begin ALL over again...an emperor (or empress) probably might not even have a stable position during that time period...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Fenix

What's with you people??? HOW CAN YOU STILL VOTE NO?

I just gave you ideas last server about terror, etc.. and hten you choose to keep me as  rank 1 , with nearl y double the nw of the person in second??

ugh..

calria

hmmm I really wouldn't mind either way....
I think every two weeks is a bit too often, though.

Abby The Rat

two week? You mean two month?

Yeah, I think 3-4 month, that how long the other server lasted..

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Menatus

calria

Quote from: Ad The Rattwo week? You mean two month?
Bi-monthly... that means twice a month, right?
Or am I being odd?

Menatus

A little from colum A, a little from colum B...

The Lady Shael

Bi-monthly can mean twice a month, or every two months. It depends.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

*groans*

Stop confusing me! Aaaah!
I'm *so* glad I don't have a math class right now... this would mess me up in it....