See you next round.

Started by White Fang, May 13, 2007, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Fang

Yeah, I'm pulling out of this one. Not only are we going to be on vacation for approximately 10% of the set (which is fairly significant), but I have a good deal of work and decisions that must be accomplished/made this month.

I must admit, it's been fun, and I learned a lot.

~White Fang/Redan Dash/Kage Mane no Jutsu

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

kell

yea im outta turbo too with exams and work ive to cut back for a while,ill be back next set
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Gen. Volkov

I'll prolly have to quit too at the end of this week, I'll be gone for a week after that, with no regular computer access.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

sounds like summer's gettin started already :\

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Yah BABY! PA sign back up.

fang, kell,  sorry to see you go,
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

kell

dont worry snare, ill be back maybe even before the set ends,wont give me much time to make a good rank but ill see what i can do
founder of eire

first emp on the new server