He's back!

Started by Checkerpaw, May 08, 2008, 10:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

well if your gonna own hurry up and do it im still waiting but it somehow seems wrath is winning for clans! :D
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sharptooh

sorry I'm a bit late but welcome back
Quote from: Firetooth on May 10, 2008, 04:48:07 AM
A few things:
I've been a member of both abbey and wrath. Both are good clans. Id personally chose abbey to learn but wrath to win. Both leaders are experienced and know what they're talking about.
On reg, wolfclan/vixenclan are better. We're gonna (as quoted by northius the shadow) rule this roost
On turbo, meh, clans dont matter really to much lately, but there's always the under-used armarda :P

wolfclan will own the roost in your dreams  :P

Holby

Quote from: Firetooth on May 10, 2008, 04:48:07 AM
On reg, wolfclan/vixenclan are better. We're gonna (as quoted by northius the shadow) rule this roost
Great to hear! Change is always a good thing in reg!

(Welcomes back Chex)
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

hehe thanks holby, and sharpietooth and oblit, dont doubt us :P beetween I, feng and northius the shadow we have about 700mil n/w. Thats the begining, more to come after the break folks :o

Clan Rankings - By Average Networth (3 Member Minimum)
Clan Name Tag Members Average Networth Total Networth
Wrath of The Faceless Wrath 4 $187,195,331 $748,781,322
VixenClan Wolfclan 8 $136,249,914 $1,089,999,312
Alliance Alliance 5 $72,050,417 $360,252,083

you beat us on average by 50mil but we beat you're total by *dum dum dum*300mil! :o
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on May 09, 2008, 11:48:14 PM
Quote from: CobyCopper on May 09, 2008, 06:14:34 PM
And you'll actually get somewhere relearning in Abbey or soloing.

It does seem to me that wrath is going somewhere...

Did I say otherwise anywhere in my post?

The Obliterator

accually youll find thats because im in my own caln with 1.3 bil net of my own
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on May 10, 2008, 11:18:00 AM
hehe thanks holby, and sharpietooth and oblit, dont doubt us :P beetween I, feng and northius the shadow we have about 700mil n/w. Thats the begining, more to come after the break folks :o

Clan Rankings - By Average Networth (3 Member Minimum)
Clan Name Tag Members Average Networth Total Networth
Wrath of The Faceless Wrath 4 $187,195,331 $748,781,322
VixenClan Wolfclan 8 $136,249,914 $1,089,999,312
Alliance Alliance 5 $72,050,417 $360,252,083

you beat us on average by 50mil but we beat you're total by *dum dum dum*300mil! :o

First off thats like oblit said he is normally in my clan but for the time being it works better this way with him in the other clan. Second you have TWICE the members we have.and besides me like none of the others have been netting. Not a bad accomplishment by you guys just not as impressive as your implying.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Well us "guys" aren't taking this seriously yet. You may be in the lead but windy held a ton of troops for you, also we are having to teach and aid a load of n/w to our lower members.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

1) I admit both vixen clan and wrath are better than the alliance, maybe we should retire... for a while.
2) firetooth vixenclan will never beat wrath even if you really tried, sorry it's the truth, I learn from experience.
2) firetooth how can you speak of your clan when they are at war with everyone and stole another clans name?

Firetooth

Tut tut you forget:
this is for land grabbing purposes
wise claw was trying to join wolfclan but accidently made her own clan
You never know, we have two players at 250mil n/w and I should be about 400mil once im grabbed off of

Alazar is Back

Wrath of The Faceless Wrath 4 $601,041,138 $2,404,164,552
VixenClan Wolfclan 7 $168,355,154 $1,178,486,075
Alliance Alliance 4 $74,078,122 $296,312,487

I think you can officially call that pure ownage. And thats without the 1bil net that i was supposed to get from windy....

That also does not count Oblit and im sure he will be joining the clan soon.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Welcome back Checkerpaw. Remember the Star Wars clan?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 12, 2008, 08:57:36 PM
Welcome back Checkerpaw. Remember the Star Wars clan?

How could I forget it?  Those were fun times.  I also remember Loren and ROME and a few others ...
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)