Car racing

Started by wolf bite, May 23, 2008, 08:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Car racing

I will be gone and may (or may not) have computer access for the 5 many days. I am sure Sheal and Peace will be checking my game PMs for any game problems and as always, the forum has our great Mods at the ready. If anything major happens, my AIM (for those who have it) rings to my cell and I can get minimal web on the cell.

Seems I will have box seats at the Indianapolis 500 Speedway. So if anyone watches the race on TV, look for a green eyed, 6 foot long, yellow wolf with broadswords on both hips, I will be waving at you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

Cool, have fun! Hm, you might be back in time for the reset, but maybe not. Peace and I can handle anyway.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Ill look out for the broadsworded wolf :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Your gonna have a blast! Indy cars are insanely fun to see.

Quote from: wolf bite on May 23, 2008, 08:40:46 AM
Seems I will have box seats at the Indianapolis 500 Speedway. So if anyone watches the race on TV, look for a green eyed, 6 foot long, yellow wolf with broadswords on both hips, I will be waving at you.

And look for some big ear muffs as well, them indy cars are REALLY LOUD.... :wink:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

windhound

Have fun wolf

Though I've heard those races can be dreadfully dull...  500 laps...  around and around and around... 

Enjoy
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Alazar is Back

Quote from: windhound on May 24, 2008, 07:07:51 PM
Have fun wolf

Though I've heard those races can be dreadfully dull...  500 laps...  around and around and around... 

Enjoy

I can tell you have never been to a race before...I thought the same thing before i became a NASCAR fan. It proved me wrong.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..