Land Farm

Started by Saladin, May 31, 2008, 09:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Have you ever tried making multiple land farms in turbo to circulate more land?
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Saladin on May 31, 2008, 09:59:56 PM
Have you ever tried making multiple land farms in turbo to circulate more land?

There is no need for it. There is always plenty of land and when they want more land admins can give it as much as they want...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Lady Shael

I think at one point we had two land farms...but Alazar's right, we do have the controls to add whatever amount of land to the land farm if needed.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sharptooh

there did you used to be a second one on reg but it got killed:
163 ? Attack me! (FREE LAND) (#210)

taekwondokid42

I don't think that that was a bot. But I could be wrong.

wolf bite

"Attack me" was one of my accounts when we had a lot of new players and the net of the real land farm made it too high to hit.

Big surprise for everyone, I control the land farm, it is not a bot! But I have rules, I decide the last time I look at the game if it needs land, then hours later I log onto the land farms and will give it land. This way I do not know ahead of time who may be on line. Also I only bump it up to about 12,000 land at a time so no one person will get too much benefit. If it has more than that, someone dropped land to it.

I do watch the games and decide how much land the game needs and funnel it through the land farm. I also have it make cash to be sacked when the game is low on cash, and further try to adjust its net with food to be in the best area where the need is.

Normally I do not let out what the land farms are doing.  Right now I am starving the reg game of land and letting the land farm drop in net. On the other hand, the turbo land farm is feeding land and working at rising in net.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

taekwondokid42

Quote from: wolf bite on June 02, 2008, 10:35:23 PM
Big surprise for everyone, I control the land farm, it is not a bot!

Wow, I actually truly thought that LL Scouting was a bot!

Alazar is Back

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on June 04, 2008, 01:05:49 PM

Like, seriously?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

I always ignored LL scouting. In my opinion, they were just there for me to take out my anger on if Id been murdered! :o(jk)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 04, 2008, 11:12:16 PM
Quote from: taekwondokid42 on June 04, 2008, 01:05:49 PM

Like, seriously?

Yeah, a bot like that would not be too hard to code. Just set a bunch of if-else statements that compare the NWs, food, and cash of the top 10 vs. the bottom 10. Everything it does could be based off of this. I might even code a bot just for the experience.