land

Started by Firetooth, August 15, 2008, 03:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meestir amayzing

:D :D :D :D well looky here! obscurum now has a huge chunk of teh land and is 2bil NW above the guy in 2nd...

Gorak

thankyou captain obvious
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

Quote from: meestir amayzing on August 19, 2008, 08:50:20 PM
:D :D :D :D well looky here! obscurum now has a huge chunk of teh land and is 2bil NW above the guy in 2nd...

aw way to go and tell everyone. And here I though he was going to get away with it without being noticed...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

I think Im gonna max him everyday to get this maxing point across! :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

dang, thatll get people up in arms against the rule lol. I didn't even think of that ^_^

Firetooth

Im a genius you see XD
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on August 20, 2008, 07:25:08 AM
dang, thatll get people up in arms against the rule lol. I didn't even think of that ^_^

Way to act like spoiled brats throwing a tantrum to get what you want, you guys.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

well if we let it go on people will do it sooner or later anyway to emp people, so we're just getting it out of the way so people can't use this tactic. I dont even know ereptor lol, but I did max him :D
I wonder what ereptor will say when he logs on:"omigosh someone maxed me Im going under investigation this is so unfair!!!!or will he say"mlehehehehe some noob maxed me is he dumb? Now I have even more power!"

Gorak

he will say the latter after reading your post
rofl
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

He did say the second one ^_^

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on August 20, 2008, 06:32:37 PM
He did say the second one ^_^
Im not a noob, am I? :'( Maybe this explains everything...*dustball rolls by*