NEWBIE CLASSES!!!

Started by General Austin, March 14, 2003, 07:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

It's amazing how off-topic things can get... In Strategy, a topic was started about loyalty, and ended up talking about M&Ms...

TSR

Ha, you should have seen the one about Stormclaw evolving into a kangaroo on the old boards... haha, that was hilarious. It started off with Ereptor going on about how Stormclaw would be the emperor forever (disproved in two weeks), and then Shael, Raine, and me arguing about impossibility, then religion, and finally Ragefur, Xanthippe, and me arguing about evolution... and it stopped with a kangaroo and a board reset (not related), but had many inbetweenbie topics too. Not many newbies, quality writing, average of 20-30 new posts a day, total, on the boards. Ah, luvverly that was.

The Lady Shael

That was HILARIOUS! It /was/ partly my fault, I guess, since I'm the one who started it out by saying that nothing is impossible, and Stormy can't be Emperor forever. Then Raine came in and had to contradict me. ^_^ Then someone asked if the chicken or the egg came first, and THAT erupted in a discussion about theories of evolution, and a lot of other stuff...I think it went a little past the kangaroos though, it was only at the kangaroo part where I proved Stormy evolved into a kangaroo....^_^ It was at least 14 pages long, maybe more. It was a pretty good argument.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TSR

17.5 pages, wonderful good stuff. Of course, some of the stuff at Terrouge is good too, but oh well. BTW, I don't see why the old boards had to be deleted. There was /absolutely/ no reason.

Holby

And you said some of the funniest things on the old board...

Quote"I'm warning you, I have many defense points!"
Your "Many" meant less than 200,000 :D
Sorry, I'll never forget that :rolleyes: I know I've said it before, but it's still funny.
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

I have a question:  Why do all of the oldbies get so uptight when talking about newbies?  When they are by themselves they like to joke around, don't they?  

TSR

Actually, it was 400,000. After 220 turns, too! :lol: